No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Vitali Klitschko Knocked out by Pele Reid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
    In this case, Vitali himself denied it. He asked for a bit of ridicule by trying to take away from Reid for what was a great kick.
    It's just more evidence that the Klitschkos aren't these wholesome and honest people that they like to portray themselves to be. It's all an illusion.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
      Why do you have a manipulated picture of Vitali in a pink dress as your avatar?
      I don't know, you should ask the person who put it there. Its from the Ukrainian version of "Better homes & Gardens" where Vits talks about his love for interior decorating and pruning his prized rose bushes.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        If only the infamous video of Matthysse-Rios sparring would surface too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

i'd much rather get to see mathysse and maidana's fight in the amateurs, for the right to head to the olympic qualifiers.

there's a long article about it, in ring magazine i believe.

writers scored a gym fight, with a ref, on a ten point must. three rounds, i think. all judges scored for maidana, save one. he lost in the olympic qualifiers.

Comment

Originally posted by New England
          Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

If only the infamous video of Matthysse-Rios sparring would surface too.

i'd much rather get to see mathysse and maidana's fight in the amateurs, for the right to head to the olympic qualifiers.

there's a long article about it, in ring magazine i believe.

writers scored a gym fight, with a ref, on a ten point must. three rounds, i think. all judges scored for maidana, save one. he lost in the olympic qualifiers.
          So Maidana won in a gym fight but lost in the qualifiers (to matthysse)? So where the hell did these rumors that maidans beat him 3 times come from?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            So Maidana won in a gym fight but lost in the qualifiers (to matthysse)? So where the hell did these rumors that maidans beat him 3 times come from?

you need to work on your reading skills, bro i never said that matthysse was the guy who beat maidana in the tournament to qualify for the olympics. i have not heard that maidana beat matthysse thrice.

he and matthysse fought for the right to go to olympic qualifying. maidana lost in the second round, to a guy named rock allen, who is nazim richardson's son.
            Last edited by New England; 01-24-2013, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
              In B4 the FACTS are posted about how Vitali has never been down

Head to 2:50 if you can't wait
              Utterly priceless!

Excellent work, Sir!

Comment

When quizzed about it, WBC Heavyweight Champion Klitschko allegedly asked, “Who’s Pele Reid?”, and when he was reminded that Pele was supposed to have KO’d him in a kickboxing match, Klitschko answered, “It was so long ago that I forgot all about him. I lost that fight because of a kick to the thigh, not because of any punch. Lennox is the biggest puncher in the world and he couldn’t knock me out.”

http://www.boxnews.com.ua/en/news/17...ally-Happened-

Comment

Vitali would have been murked in MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by New England
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

you need to work on your reading skills, bro i never said that matthysse was the guy who beat maidana in the tournament to qualify for the olympics. i have not heard that maidana beat matthysse thrice.

he and matthysse fought for the right to go to olympic qualifying. maidana lost in the second round, to a guy named rock allen, who is nazim richardson's son.
                    I guess I can gladly say the same about you. Did you not see me using the question mark? I said it in form of a question cause your post was unclear to me.

Anyway, this is about Vitali. Move on.

Comment

So he got ko'd with a kick when he was 20, interesting to see. Does this have any relevance to boxing? Some haters will bring up anything, so vitali lied, like no other boxer has ever lied? What about when Lewis said he was old and out of shape after struggling with vitali even though he'd been training for a fight with kirk Johnson and had stated in the run up to the fight he wanted at least 3 more fights, (Johnson, vitali, jones jr)

Comment

Working...
                      X