No announcement yet.

Picking up hitchhikers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picking up hitchhikers

So today I'm cruising in my car and listening to some music, after my workout and I drive past this guy bobbin his thumb up & down.

I consider myself a good human being, I help when I can and do my share of good deeds, but goddamn.. I would never let a stranger into my car, that's just too invasive for me..

Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker?
    If you have, what is your experiences?

This is what I did to him:

Apparently it used to be very common like 20 or 30 years ago, nowadays I only see them once in a while and they dont look like guys I would trust all that much.

Comment

I picked up a hitchhiker once driving home from skiing and while I was talking to him, he informed me that he had just gotten out of jail for beating his wife. He actually seemed like a pretty nice guy but it was a little awkward when he told me that.

Comment

I don't even even like picking up my mother in law to go food shopping and I know her...a hitchhiker would never set foot in my car...

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          I picked up a hitchhiker once driving home from skiing and while I was talking to him, he informed me that he had just gotten out of jail for beating his wife. He actually seemed like a pretty nice guy but it was a little awkward when he told me that.
          You picked up Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
            I knew someone would make that joke.

But no, seriously. This was like 5-6 years ago. I remember we were talking and he was saying that he didn't have his license back yet and said he just got out of jail. I was like "what did you go to jail for?"

"Beating my wife." he said nonchalantly.

I was like, okay...

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                Apparently it used to be very common like 20 or 30 years ago, nowadays I only see them once in a while and they dont look like guys I would trust all that much.
                Exactly, I'm not gonna pullover and pick up some random guy who looks like he just did some crack and wants to eat my laces.

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                That's crazy right there and that's what I mean. You never know who you pick up, it's like playing the Wheel of Fortune. It was lucky that guy wasn't some couch munching psycho with a plum fetish

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                I don't even even like picking up my mother in law to go food shopping and I know her...a hitchhiker would never set foot in my car...
                I know what you mean and that's what I thought when driving past him. He even did the "come oooon duuude" gesture to me as I passed, just wit ma shades on lookin supa good, thumbs down @ that fool..

Comment

I saw a pretty hot heavily tattooed chick lookin for a ride on my way home from the gym one day. I've never picked up a hitchhiker but got really close that time.

Why? She looked like the type to have sex with a total stranger. I was at a stop light and we made some sexy eye-contact too haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
                    I saw a pretty hot heavily tattooed chick lookin for a ride on my way home from the gym one day. I've never picked up a hitchhiker but got really close that time.

Why? She looked like the type to have sex with a total stranger. I was at a stop light and we made some sexy eye-contact too haha.
                    Maybe she was eyeing the bulge in your pants, your wallet or phone perhaps?

Have you ever had sex with a tattooed chick before? What if that would have been the craziest sexual experience you'd ever have? How would that make you feel?

Did she resemble any celebrity? Maybe Natalie Portman with tattoos?

Comment

Working...
                    X