Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Looking....Or rather, listening, and more importantly : Liking.

I may have to check these dudes out.
    the darkest hour jam you just posted............is like on a loop at my house because I leave it on the metal choice channel all day in the living room. LMAO I've heard that motherfker like 3000 times maybe this month.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• That's because it was an instant classic the moment it was released. There's a reason those dudes are blowing up big time, in the metal scene.

They have a new album coming out shortly, IIRC. But some of the tracks seem rather "metal radio friendly", so I was disappointed there. But musically, there's nobody in that scene that can hold a candle to those dudes.

And I mean nobody.

Comment

Have you given the rest of this album a spin, Run? Because this is a pretty impressive sonic/aural assault. And I want to know whether or not it's worth a torrent DL or not?

I try to support indie artists I like, but I can pretty much guarantee I won't be able to get my hands on this LP, so I'll go the torrent route, if it gets me an album as quality as this track.
        Yeah it's rough with people who don't want to be found. My friends played with them at a show and they tour around. But I have no clue or remember their label. I'll look though and just send it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Much appreciated, Run.

Now I'm on a total metal kick, whereas earlier in the night when I first began imbibing, I was listening to Bob Marley, The Beatles, and Hendrix.

Comment

Much appreciated, Run.

Now I'm on a total metal kick, whereas earlier in the night when I first began imbibing, I was listening to Bob Marley, The Beatles, and Hendrix.

Human 2.0 was the end.

And Miesko is like the 2pac of Grindcore.............somehow tracks keep surfacing long after his death. And those I've heard 1000000000000000000000 times because Nasum is on my short list of all time favorites.

Comment

• Im the 9000th post!!!

Comment

• Actually, you're 9,001.

You fail.

@ Run, agree 100%. The Tupac reference was hilariously true, too.

Comment

• @ the 9,000th post fail,

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X