Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac has not fought anyone coming off of a significant win since moving up in weight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperUppercut View Post
    getting nothing but washed up left-overs and getting way more than deserved credit doing so:

ODH: Washed up, coming off of losses, beat steve forbes in some B.S., severly dehydrated, catchweight B.S. (manny cherry picked)

Hatton: Coming off of a KO loss to floyd, struggled in fight after that. Catch weight B.S. (manny cherry picked)

Cotto:Coming off of a KO loss to Margo, struggled against Clottey in next fight. Catchweight B.S. (cherry picked) (however, I still give him props for the way he beat cotto)

Clottey:Coming off of a loss to Cotto. I believe he was manipulated to lose by Arum. red K if you want. then literally gave a ****ty excuse.

Now Margo: Coming off of a loss to Mosley, no boxing license but Arum will make a way, no bricks in gloves. (yet another cherry pick)

*******s, please red k all you want. these are facts that cannot be disputed. And I guarantee that the know nothing mainstream media will hype up this win as if pacquiao is the coming of Jesus. Its so hilarious.
    Cotto had just beatin a top WW (Clottey).. and fought top WW's before that Marg, SSM ( who he beat)

Hatton had just stopped Paulie, who had never been stopped.

Clottey , close fight w/ Cotto.

U have issues...

Heck Clottey's ONLY CLEAR CUT WITHOUTA SHADOW OF A DOUBT LOSS was to Pac.

Comment

Comment

rankings nowadays are ****. stating that clottey was an IBF titlist doesn't prove shyt. Cotto didn't come back to win that ****. clottey let up like a dumbass. pac has not fight anybody coming off of a significant win and you have not disproved this fact with all of your posturing.
        rankings are as good as the fighters who hold them, just like belts
        Cotto came back when Clottey stopped throwing shots
        you failed hard with this thread, even with the "significant" tag

:laugh::laugh:

Comment

Because of his massive phukn head and dat headbutt azzface ....u dnt kno zhit

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
            red k sent your way, as requested.

ps: saying shyt instead of **** or ****e doesnt make you gangster
            red k sent your way for being a pac-**** gagger.

Comment

Hatton: Coming off of a KO loss to floyd, struggled in fight after that. Catch weight B.S. (manny cherry picked)
              Huh?

Comment

I hear what the TS is saying but dont totally agree
                I do think pac has cherry picked his opponents
                but lets not forget Oscar chose the weight with pac not the other way around

Comment

I think it's generally accepted that Freddie is almost as good a matchmaker as he is a trainer. Right now, though - Arum apart - I can't fault any of Manny's team; they're ready and willing to take on what I think is the toughest challenge in boxing: fighting Floyd. That's not cherry picking.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nimble Guru View Post
                    I think it's generally accepted that Freddie is almost as good a matchmaker as he is a trainer. Right now, though - Arum apart - I can't fault any of Manny's team; they're ready and willing to take on what I think is the toughest challenge in boxing: fighting Floyd. That's not cherry picking.
                    he cherry picked that damn drug test.

Comment

Originally posted by elephant man View Post
                      Huh?
                      also the manny cherry picked part with hatton too.

Hatton was lined up to fight the winner of Pac Oscar - which was SUPPOSED to be Oscar.

Comment

Working...
                      X