Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to move up & lay siege to light heavy, simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      no he wouldn't

Povetkin is reasonably better than Ruiz and Ward is no Prime Jones
      Povetkin is better than Ruiz.. but that's not saying much.

I put Povetkin on par with the Gary Mason Lennox Lewis fought in his 15th fight.

Actually I might pick that 35-0 version of Mason even with the eye trouble over Povetkin..

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
        Povetkin is better than Ruiz.. but that's not saying much.

I put Povetkin on par with the Gary Mason Lennox Lewis fought in his 15th fight.

Actually I might pick that 35-0 version of Mason even with the eye trouble over Povetkin..
        Why do you mention lennox in most of your posts where it is totally irrelevant...

We get it, we get it... Every opponent that Wlad ever fought or will fight is not on pair with lennox's opponents... It is really that obvious what you are doing.

I mean, dude... It's ok to like/LOVE boxer but keep it cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          Why do you mention lennox in most of your posts where it is totally irrelevant...

We get it, we get it... Every opponent that Wlad ever fought or will fight is not on pair with lennox's opponents... It is really that obvious what you are doing.

I mean, dude... It's ok to like/LOVE boxer but keep it cool.
          Povetkin will never fight Wlad..

I was simply COMPARING POVETKIN'S SKILLS ....

GARY MASON WAS THE ONLY GUY I CAN THINK OF.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
            Povetkin will never fight Wlad..

I was simply COMPARING POVETKIN'S SKILLS ....

GARY MASON WAS THE ONLY GUY I CAN THINK OF.
            Sure you did, lol!

It's ok. Just keep it real

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              lol, ward fans be trippin'

Klitschko (either one) puts ward in a bodybag
              Im barely even a ward fan, but Im mystified by the guy! I didnt even know he was going to be able to mismatch Chad like that! I really feel that he would just do something special if he fought them. KBros are the same every fight. Ward would be a different fighter with a different style if he fought them, and their big, and slow. I really think he would be able to beat them I really do! Cuz the kid is a mystery.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                Im barely even a ward fan, but Im mystified by the guy! I didnt even know he was going to be able to mismatch Chad like that! I really feel that he would just do something special if he fought them. KBros are the same every fight. Ward would be a different fighter with a different style if he fought them, and their big, and slow. I really think he would be able to beat them I really do! Cuz the kid is a mystery.
                Ward beating Klitschkos?!

not even on xbox...

Comment

Ward beating Klitschkos?!

not even on xbox...
                  Yea man I think Ward is unstoppable! The Kbros arent invincible, they are slow as hell! Ward can use his footwork, and be the smaller guy! Im not joking, I dont think their any good, but they beat bum hw's. If Ward went to heavy, he wouldnt be a bum! He wouldnt have much power, but I think he'd win easily probably! Once he finds that weakness, its mismatch time.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                    Yea man I think Ward is unstoppable! The Kbros arent invincible, they are slow as hell! Ward can use his footwork, and be the smaller guy! Im not joking, I dont think their any good, but they beat bum hw's. If Ward went to heavy, he wouldnt be a bum! He wouldnt have much power, but I think he'd win easily probably! Once he finds that weakness, its mismatch time.
                    Sure sure... I think Floyd should do the same thing. He would "just" need to find the "weakness".

Or actually lets make Donaire vs Vitali. Vitali is very slow now. Surely Donaire would outbox him easily. Yeah.. it would be another mismatch...

All those bums... byrd, chagaev, ibragimov, chambers, haye...
                    Last edited by Simurgh; 01-29-2013, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Sure sure... I think Floyd should do the same thing. He would "just" need to find the "weakness".

Or actually lets make Donaire vs Vitali. Vitali is very slow now. Surely Donaire would outbox him easily. Yeah.. it would be another mismatch...

All those bums... byrd, chagaev, ibragimov, chambers, haye...
                      How in the hell could Donaire and Floyd beat hw's? LMAO Ward is only a few weight classes beneath the hw's, and I think the hw's are the only ones who can challenge him! With Ward, he needs a challenge! NO ONE near his division can come close to challenging him! He would have to fight a hw in order to be challenged, and the Kbros are washed up! Haye is a good fighter with great speed, but Ward is better than Haye! Ward isnt as fast and flashy, but Ward needs a challenge! I think he can beat the Kbro's! Specially considering the fact that its impossible to cause Ward trouble! He should consider hw down the line, so he can get some sort of test! My opinion!
                      Last edited by MurkaMan; 01-29-2013, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X