Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero challenges Broner in his face, Broner looked scared..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liraj View Post
    Yup. Broner's a twitter thug, he was talking mad shlt over the internet but once Guerrero got in his face for real Broner shlt his pant's. It took him a whole minute to whip up the courage to start talking back You notice how after this happened Broner hasn't been on twitter talking shlt anymore.
    lol you obviously cant tell wheather somebody is afraid or not. and you're a fool for thinking Broner fears somebody like Guererro.

oh and be real, Guererro wouldn't do **** in Cincinatti with Broners click around him lol.

Comment

I saw no fear in either.

Comment

boy was shook

Comment

I am no Broner fan boy but he handled it correctly, when you are talking **** on the net to try to get some press or whatever is one thing but face to face is where people sometimes get silly. yes Broner tried to give the Ghost some love but found out that it was not that kind of party so he diffused the situation because we all know **** like that can get ugly real quick. when you are professionals no reason to fight in the streets for free.

Comment

i honestly think broner felt disrespected.. not so much scared.. didnt know how to handle a situation like that on the spot..

i think when guererro prepares himself 100 percent. he can be deadly.. i have him winning over berto..

Comment

Broner didn't look scared at all. He looked like he didn't want to be there, of course. Broner knows he messed up by responding to Guerrero on twitter. He knows he has to move up one step at a time. If Guerrero is there when he gets there, that fight will happen, and Broner will beat him easy.

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
                It's called nerves, you box before cabron? i have been nervous before a fight but that did not mean i was afraid. Two completely different things entirely, but i guess arm-chair warriors can confuse the two for sure.
                Actually I did box. I trained for a few years when I was younger.. Yeah and I am not embarrased to say I was afraid a few times but it made me fight smarter and made the fights a lot easier for me.I was able to be more cautious and counter punch a lot easier.. Okay Okay so your superman then.. Nerves of steel then huh?No mames!! I dont believe people are never scared, everyone gets scared wether they admit or not..

Comment

When people jump to those conclusions I think to myself ''Geesh how sheltered are these kids''.

He didn't look scared. If he had to look a certain way then I'd say he looked uncomposed which I can understand, if someone approaches with a moderately hostile crowd it takes a while to figure out what sort of response you should give in return.

Comment

I never said i was fearless. If someone pulls a gun or some other weapon yes i will be very afraid. Nerves of steel no, have been NERVOUS many times before a fight but obviously you did not read what i wrote. But afraid, no.

Comment

Damn ya'll make **** up out of nothing..where did you see fear?where?

Comment

Working...
                      X