No announcement yet.

What is the best way to commit suicide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
    I'm thinking about reading all your answers, then i will make another thread and add a poll to it.
    dating my ex gf! but thinking about it,u dont want a slow death do ya?

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Gotta say go skydiving and then just disavow and breach protocol.

Jump from the craft with no parachute.

Albeit.............That's an expensive suicide.

Yo run. They had a story the other day on Yahoo. Skydiving instructor
      was filming a student doing his jump. Both of his parachutes failed.
      He blacked out immediately.

He fell 10,000 feet and landed on a roof, and the dude lived!

Of course he said he was looking for a new hobby but if that isn't cheating death, I don't know what is.

Check out the article below.
      http://tiny.cc/MN5uj

Comment

Walk in to a crowded elevator, scream "Who the **** farted?!?!" then blow you brains out immediately.

Comment

try drowning in soup

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
            I'm thinking about reading all your answers, then i will make another thread and add a poll to it.
            You must be doing this survey for the *******s after november 14

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              Gotta say go skydiving and then just disavow and breach protocol.

Jump from the craft with no parachute.

Albeit.............That's an expensive suicide.
              When I was younger I use to think about going atop a giant building with my skateboard and attempting to kickflip off, or maybe just popping a kickflip and letting the board spin beneath my feet.

I was never suicidal, I just have an active mind.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                i wouldnt call it the best way to commit suicide, but its the best story of a suicide ive heard of. Why in the name of **** would u want to kill yourself this way???

i had to use google to re-find this story. Turns out this ****er isnt alone with his idea, loads of people have done similar ****. wtf?

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/b...t-s-death.aspx

LONDON — A British man committed suicide by cutting off his own head with a chainsaw, an inquest into his death found Wednesday.

David Phyall, 50, took his own life because he was "irrationally opposed" to leaving his home, which had been repossessed, Deputy Coroner Simon Burge said at Winchester Coroner's Court in southern England.

"In the 15 years I have been sitting as a deputy coroner, this is the most bizarre case I can recall," said Burge, recording a verdict of suicide.

"He thought through how he was going to commit suicide very carefully. He went to a great deal of trouble."

Phyall, who had been drinking alcohol but not taken any drugs, tied the chainsaw to the leg of a snooker table with a string, covered the "on" button with tape, and plugged it into a timer normally used to turn lights on and off.

He then lay down under the table face up and placed the tool against his neck. The chainsaw sliced three-quarters through his neck, only stopping because his t-shirt became caught in the blades.

Police were called to his apartment in Bishopstoke, southern England, on July 5 when his parents could not contact him.

Requesting the parents to remain outside the property, officers broke in and found the walls and floor covered in blood, with Phyall's partially decapitated body in the lounge.

The apartment block where he was living was set to be demolished and despite various efforts from the local housing authority, Phyall — who suffered from mental illness and had attempted suicide in the past - had declined several offers for an alternative home.

Eventually, a court decided that his home, the only apartment in the block still occupied by anyone, was to be repossessed.
                That's ****ing crazy.

On a side note, I couldn't help but to be reminded of the beginning of the film version of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy when reading the end of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Yo run. They had a story the other day on Yahoo. Skydiving instructor
                  was filming a student doing his jump. Both of his parachutes failed.
                  He blacked out immediately.

He fell 10,000 feet and landed on a roof, and the dude lived!

Of course he said he was looking for a new hobby but if that isn't cheating death, I don't know what is.

Check out the article below.
                  http://tiny.cc/MN5uj
                  I remember seeing footage once of a guy who had his parachute tangled. The guy was filmed basically free-falling from the ground, and he lands on the side of a hill. The people on the ground run to his landing spot, the dude was basically okay.

It's been a while since I saw that, but it was on some Realtv type of show.

Comment

Working...
                  X