No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Insider Notebook: Mosley; Donaire vs. Mares; Arreola

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Insider Notebook: Mosley; Donaire vs. Mares; Arreola

By Robert Morales - Flash back about eight months. "Sugar" Shane Mosley is preparing to challenge Saul "Canelo" Alvarez for his super welterweight title on May 5 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas. A reporter wanted Mosley to explain how the fight would be different from his previous three, where he was soundly beaten by Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao and managed only a draw against light-hitting Sergio Mora.

Here are some of the responses from Mosley:

"I see myself not as an old warrior, but a young killer," he said at the time. "I don't buy into the 40-year-old (stuff). I'm coming to work like a killer. I'm coming to the fight like I fought with (Antonio) Margarito, like the training camp I had with Margarito, and even better."

There's more.

"The haters are what keep me motivated," he said. "Some media members might be overlooking me because of my age. I'm considered an underdog. I like being the underdog and proving that I'm not. I'm not going to rule the fight, I'm going to dominate." [Click Here To Read More]

donaire coward ,you most fight guillermo rigondeaux

Comment

Originally posted by reyes066 View Post
      donaire coward ,you most fight guillermo rigondeaux
      Naw, Mares is better if they can make it happen.

Let Rigondeaux be the backup plan if they can't negotiate a fair offer.

Just no Donaire vs. Darchinyan 2 please.

Comment

I don't care who promotes it just get it done.

Comment

depends how long Aner holds @ '22, a few more bouts if he plans 2 boxin MX as stated...Aereola, who cares...fun 2 watch, but never a champ he will b as long as there's a Klitch around...

Comment

Mosley is absolute scum.

Comment

Paulie was Mosleys safest bet for a title...... His chances are severely diminished facing anyone else

Comment

Can't be mad at Paulie for turning down Shane, even though Shane would beat him. He probably feels this way too.

Comment

Except Shane Mosely has absolutely nothing left.

Comment

Haven't even read the article yet - I'm too busy laughing at that funny-ass pic of Mosley almost as much as he seems to be laughing in it. :laff:

Comment

Working...
                    X