• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Do think that Bradley beat Manny?
    Not anymore than Pacquiao beat Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Do think that Bradley beat Manny?
      TS thinks that pacquiao is better than JMM and according to him he thinks that pac won the last fight against juan..if pac beat juan then bradley beat pacquiao..if u know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Not anymore than Pacquiao beat Marquez.
        Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
        TS thinks that pacquiao is better than JMM and according to him he thinks that pac won the last fight against juan..if pac beat juan then bradley beat pacquiao..if u know what I mean.
        Manny and JMM were very close. Im glad Manny won of course, but i wouldnt have argued the decision if it was in favor of JMM. The score cards were out of wack and should have been at least closer for manny or JMM winning. 116-112 was insane.

i can see where you are coming from...BUT its like comparing a apple to an orange! Pacquiao nearly shut Bradley out. Not even close.

Comment

Maybe they should just let Marquez pick out the judges himself.

Comment

JMM is one of the biggest whiners and sore losers out there

Comment

Sensitive much? It's true. If he can't convince the judges that he did enough in the other fights to beat him, he in a sense is fighting a separate fight against them. I don't see it as disrespect.

Comment

Marquez is right

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                  To become a sore loser you have to actually lose,he won the last fight against pacquiao it's a fact..if you live in denial (which most pac fans do) then yes you will disagree with the rest of the boxing world..

Just like bradley beat pacquiao...pacquiao said that he disagreed with the judges...is he a sore loser too???
                  Sorry but your comparison of JMM and Pac to Pac Bradley is like comparing apples to oranges. Pac and JMM were close fights and no way shut outs. That fight could HAVE GONE EITHER WAY, while Pac Bradley was a one sided fight. So stop trying to use that as a justifcation. Its obvious to see the Pac haters when they continue to try and use that argument. I do think JMM won slightly on the third but i was not mad about the decision because it was a close fight. Either guy could have won and I would have been ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ryan View Post
                    Maybe they should just let Marquez pick out the judges himself.
                    exactly. I mean, for a guy that always felt he was robbed, cheated, can never convince the judges, and who NEVER gave pac credit for any of his wins, one would wonder why would he fight Pac again for the 4TH TIME right? Oh yeah, that's because he gets PAID BIGTIME!

He should be grateful enough that Pac is even willing to fight him again and give him another payday, knowing it's not an easy task for Pac, and knowing he will continue to cry if another decision doesn't go his way.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                      JMM is a sore loser and I can't stand him but he's right this time. Judges are shit.
                      I can't stand that faggot you have for an avatar.

Comment

Working...
                      X