No announcement yet.

Offering 3 to 1 Gamboa over Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offering 3 to 1 Gamboa over Rios

I have 3 billion that says Gamboa sparks Rios up. Take it all or take a part of the 3 billion at 3-1 odds. Taking all bets.........Rockin'

put me down for 20 mil on rios if you want rockin

Comment

I'll take the 3B, just to clarify, you mean my 3B for Rios to your 9B for Gamboa?

Comment

Why in the world would you give odds rockin?.......

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
          put me down for 20 mil on rios if you want rockin
          It's done, good luck

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
          I'll take the 3B, just to clarify, you mean my 3B for Rios to your 9B for Gamboa?
          it's done, good luck

Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
          Why in the world would you give odds rockin?.......
          Because the voices in my head said too, except they were talking about 5 to 1. Can't get the fish if you just put a measley little worm on the hook.............Rockin'

Comment

I'll put 3b on Rios. Just remind me - I don't bet much so sometimes I forget who I bet with/how much.

I'm excited for this fight. I think it's gonna look a lot like Rios fight with Acosta, Gamboa's gonna come out blazing... moving a lot with quick punches. But when Gamboa can't get Rios out of there in the first few rounds, he'll slow down in the later rounds and be surprised that Rios is still coming at him. When he sees Rios is not affected by his speed, he might even become discouraged. Rios is like a fly on **** and Gamboa is in for the hardest fight of his life, ba-lee dat.

Comment

Still taking bets? 3B here for Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                It's done, good luck

Because the voices in my head said too, except they were talking about 5 to 1. Can't get the fish if you just put a measley little worm on the hook.............Rockin'
                Thanks bud...enjoy the fight(s)!

Comment

i got 50mil on rios rockin, you still taking bets?

Comment

Working...
                  X