No announcement yet.

Yory Boy Campas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yory Boy Campas

I Always Enjoyed Watching Yory Boy Fight. He was never great or anything. But he always came to fight & was exciting.

Campas record at one point stood at 56-0.

He did manage to win the IBF title and make 3 defences. His best wins came against 28-0 Raul Marquez, Larry Barnes, Tony Ayala Jr, Anthony Stephens, Billy Lyell, & Matt Vanda.

Every time he stepped up to elite do against the likes of Trinidad, De La Hoya, Vargas, Carr, Santos, he was beaten without much trouble.

Yes he came to fight always and is also a nice guy obviously. He was heavily hyped before the Trinidad fight. Its because he was 56-0. Maestrito Lopez destroyed him easily too. But Campas had heart.

Comment

He's actually got a fight coming up in june

i wish him the best and good health

in his prime he only lost to very good fighters

carr, vargas, trinidad, daniel santos, de la hoya,

Comment

Not trying to make fun of him but he was built like a t-rex. He has was about 5'10 with stubby arms. His defense was pretty bad not much head movement. From what I seen he could take a very good shot I think lopez was the only one to drop him. He did have good power in his left hook also a decent body puncher. If you stood in front of him you could have a very tough night. He was a good but limited b level fighter.

Comment

His fight with John Duddy IMO is one of the top 20 fights of the decade

Comment

Originally posted by EMSLDB View Post
            Not trying to make fun of him but he was built like a t-rex. He has was about 5'10 with stubby arms. His defense was pretty bad not much head movement. From what I seen he could take a very good shot I think lopez was the only one to drop him. He did have good power in his left hook also a decent body puncher. If you stood in front of him you could have a very tough night. He was a good but limited b level fighter.
            He's 5'11 and yea, hes known as a good bodypuncher.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
              Yes he came to fight always and is also a nice guy obviously. He was heavily hyped before the Trinidad fight. Its because he was 56-0. Maestrito Lopez destroyed him easily too. But Campas had heart.
              He did score a knockdown against Trinidad.

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
                He did score a knockdown against Trinidad.
                Yep. It wasn't a easy fight for Tito. For the first few rounds it was a mini war and yes Campas did even manage to drop Tito.

Comment

Working...
                X