Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner vs. Marquez @ 135?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either Marquez beats Broner, or age finally beats Marquez.

Comment

Some of you guys crack me up, Broner is no where near a defensive genius like Floyd. He gets hit more, plus Marquez takes Broner to school, Marquez will time Broner's "speed" and counter him easly and for you guys saying he is "too strong" please come back to reality, Broner does not hit harder than Manny. Besides if Escobedos jab snapped back Broner's head imagine what a Marquez jab (followed by a 3-5 hit combo) would do to Broner? You guys need to realize you're putting a child in with a man, Broner's chin will not hold up to Marquez's accurate punches or power. Marquez knocks Broner out in 8 and brings a lot of Broner fans back down to earth.

Comment

Marquez is a legend. Marquez is not a fool and no way he gets in the ring with broner at this point in his career.

Broner is no mayweather, but he is a quick explosive powerful young guy who stays in control in the ring. If broner was aggressive I would say Marquez easy but broner is defensive and doesn't give you many openings. He slowly frustrates marquez and wins a decision or late corner stoppage

Not saying broner is better, marquez could and did defeat guys broner can't. Just Broner wins this matchup

Give the kid credit, he has destroyed his last few opponents coming off his one tough questionable decision. Shows his growth.

Comment

No way Marquez could make 135 anymore after campaignin at 147 now. They could meet at 140. Marquez outboxes Broner easily. No way Broner can handle Marquez's skill and counter punchin at this point in his career.

Broner's body could handle 140, no way Marquez comes down to 135.

Comment

I think Marquez is too experienced for Broner. Broner does have youth, speed, and reflexes on his side though; so I wouldn't be too surprised of an 'upset'.

I'd have to go with the former though if I was to make a prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
              broner easy decision, marquez can't figure out the philly shell defense, especially when it's being done to perfection

nobody is saying broner is as good as mayweather, but he has arguably the second best defense in boxing behind floyd and Marquez has proven he can't do **** to that style
              1. Broner doesn't do it to perfection.
              2. Floyd and Marquez just proves he can't do **** to Floyd (neither could anyone else Floyd's fought). Broner's been hit by, and has arguably lost to lesser fighters than Marquez.

Comment

lmao @ ppl that actually think marquez could handle broners young slickness , imagine floyd 2.0

Comment

Styles make fights and at this stage Broner would beat Marquez on points at 135 or 140.

Fedchencko was able to stay on the run for 12 rounds but Broner will be able to get his shots off beore he gets out. He is too elusive and given their ages I can imagine seeing youngster outbox Marquez from distance. May have some sticky patches given his inexperience but generally comfortable if Broner is ale to keep it long with JMM unable to penetrate his defence.

Comment

broner wins easy!!!!! broner isn't a stupid fighter like poochiao.....he would fall for the same tricks three fights in a row.

Comment

I got Broner by UD,JMM has problems with boxer who can move and who are elusive..Based on track record,I'm going with Broner..

Comment

Working...
                      X