Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF, so confused right now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you mean she's on her way over? It's too late, don't do it. She's leaving for 2 years. You're obviously a little, uhh, I'll say shy. You're gonna be all whooped for 2 more years while she's over seas getting the good chalba elsewhere while you're stuck local crying over that 1 night, don't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
      So, my flatmate who i have liked for like 6 months moves out today to go overseas for 2 years and she starts kissing me and **** at her goodbye thing.

i'm so pissed off, wtf, she says she liked me the whole time but was too scared to say anything, and now shes ****ing off abroad for 2 years

WOMEN, **** THEM!
      any pictures of her so we know what the prize looks like...

Comment

You hesitated, she must have give off some signals. Not her problem you're frigid is it?

She's probably going to get porked by loads of guys wherever she is going. So there is no point dwelling on it.

Comment

You should have scalded her with tea on the first day. That would've established yourself as the boss immediately.

Comment

Fck women and their mixed signals my babies mom is the definition of crazy,one day i am a piece of sht the next she loves me whatever im just gonna fck hoes for a few years no relationships for this dude.

Pound that ***** earl,and if you really want to keep her just poke a few holes in the condom.but i say fck her and let her roll on to the next one.
            Last edited by MARKBNLV; 06-30-2012, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Fck women and their mixed signals my babies mom is the definition of crazy,one day i am a piece of sht the next she loves me whatever im just gonna fck hoes for a few years no relationships for this dude.

Pound that ***** earl,and if you really want to keep her just poke a few holes in the condom.but i say fck her and let her roll on to the next one.
              Lmao@ poke holes in the jimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post

arent you like 37?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
                  arent you like 37?
                  Where the fck did you get that from i turned 30 3 months ago,and you act as if 37 is old its not you will be there soon if your lucky.

Comment

He who hesitates, masturbates.

Congratulations, you just did yourself out of 6 months of sex

Comment

I don't see how you possibly went that long and couldn't realize. When a girl likes you she gives off mad vibes, it's easy to tell. On top of that you guys lived together! In those 6 months you guys were never just sitting around drinking and no one took the plunge..... Earl, you may of tapped last night but you threw away 6 months of good puss.

Comment

Working...
                      X