No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Not only that, the gov is battling at least 20 walkers and he gets away even though he's cornered. Then he catches up to Andrea and subdues her with one hand...lol

She can't scream, fight, kick..nothing.

The storyline is going to ****. I think this show is going the way of Lost, good first 3 seasons but it's getting worse and worse.
    Yeah the ***** can't even stab him in the other eye? Come on.

I don't even like to compare this to Lost because the character development on Lost was so much better. I still don't really even care that much about these characters when I should. Daryl has the most development and shocker he's everyone's favorite character. Also by the time the "We have to go back" episode happened I'm pretty sure they already had about 65-70 episodes where as Walking Dead has had half that.

Like that opening scene. They could have used that to tell us more about Michonne. Instead we hear they were bad people and thats it. Were they now?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
      Yeah the ***** can't even stab him in the other eye? Come on.

I don't even like to compare this to Lost because the character development on Lost was so much better. I still don't really even care that much about these characters when I should. Daryl has the most development and shocker he's everyone's favorite character. Also by the time the "We have to go back" episode happened I'm pretty sure they already had about 65-70 episodes where as Walking Dead has had half that.

Like that opening scene. They could have used that to tell us more about Michonne. Instead we hear they were bad people and thats it. Were they now?
      They are dragging it out, I have no issues with that I just think the show has turned into a soap opera.

Comment

• that episode last night has dropped my interest level from 50% to about 10% now...dont really care to see anymore this season

Comment

• That episode sucked.

Comment

• Is this show even worth investing time into?

Comment

• I was more entertained eating my 6 spicy chicken wings w/ fries, 2 double bacon cheeseburgers, and one spicy chicken sandwich, while talking with my friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I was more entertained eating my 6 spicy chicken wings w/ fries, 2 double bacon cheeseburgers, and one spicy chicken sandwich, while talking with my friends.
                Yeah, I heard it was a boring show. Not worth it.

But damn, you making me hungry as hell. I don't believe that you ate all that in 1 sitting.

Comment

• Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                  Is this show even worth investing time into?
                  this show is garbage

watch vikings instead

Comment

• Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                    this show is garbage

watch vikings instead
                    Did Vikings start yet? That definitely caught my interest.

Comment

• Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                      Yeah, I heard it was a boring show. Not worth it.

But damn, you making me hungry as hell. I don't believe that you ate all that in 1 sitting.
                      I ate all of it, i'm skinny and eat a lot. I admit I got full in the end and left two tiny pieces of breads from one of the double bacon cheeseburgers, but ate the two patties, threw the bacon away because they became cold and hard to chew. No way I would just throw the patties away, I would regret it the next morning when I wake up hungry.

The can of soda and two cups of 16oz water following the meal really did me in though. Looked like I was prego, then my stomach went back to normal after I urinated 3 times in a span of 2 hours.

I'm debating with myself if I should go to Micky D's right now to buy their 40-piece of chicken Mcnuggets for $8, with two big macs and fries or 20-piece with 2 big macs and an angus.

Comment

Working...
                      X