Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson’s Trainer on Hopkins, Facing Ward or Pascal/Cloud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dawson’s Trainer on Hopkins, Facing Ward or Pascal/Cloud

Days after Chad Dawson recaptured the light heavyweight championship with a rematch victory over Bernard Hopkins, Dawson’s trainer, John Scully, spoke with BoxingScene.com in early May about the win, and also about what’s next, including whether he’d prefer a bout against super middleweight champion Andre Ward or a fight with the winner of the upcoming light heavyweight bout between Jean Pascal and Tavoris Cloud.

[Click Here To Read More]

If they want Chad vs. Ward, Ward has to move up to 175!! Chad would be stupid if he agrees to that fight at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Days after Chad Dawson recaptured the light heavyweight championship with a rematch victory over Bernard Hopkins, Dawson’s trainer, John Scully, spoke with BoxingScene.com in early May about the win, and also about what’s next, including whether he’d prefer a bout against super middleweight champion Andre Ward or a fight with the winner of the upcoming light heavyweight bout between Jean Pascal and Tavoris Cloud.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Ward using Hopkins tactics?!?...I wanna know what Scully meant by that...it sounded negative but if you look at the success they've BOTH enjoyed, then it could be positive....I hope its the latter!!

I favor Chad at 175 and Ward at 168...the fight is interesting ONLY if they meet at a FAIR weight for both...IMO Chad would be too big for Ward at 175....but hey, I've slept on Ward for dam near his whole career....I refuse to continue to act like Ward is not the TRUTH....this is not the best fight that can be made imo...but its a dam good one!!...both are in their primes and have complete confidence in their craft....can't ask for more in that regard...make it happen!!

Comment

Get in here and chop it up Scully,anyway i hate the Ward fight i however love a Bute fight someone needs to expose him and im not sure Froch has it left in the tank to properly extinguish his flame.

Comment

time 4 hopkins 2 exit, permanently, he's boring & dirty...Chad has much in front of him, @'75...he doesn't need 2 go up or down...

Comment

how would dawson be favored against pascal if he beat cloud and already beat chad? thats not right.

Comment

Working...
            X