No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: I've Got No Excuses, I'll Come Back Stronger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: I've Got No Excuses, I'll Come Back Stronger

Carl Froch had to admit the better man won after being left "bitterly disappointed" by a lacklustre points defeat against Andre Ward. Englishman Froch came up short against Ward as the classy, unbeaten American won the Super Six tournament final in Atlantic City and added his opponent's WBC belt to his own WBA super-middleweight title. [Click Here To Read More]

That's how you respond to a defeat with a little class. Hope you're reading Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by spazdarn View Post
      That's how you respond to a defeat with a little class. Hope you're reading Khan.
      Exactly... that's how to suck it up and deal with it like a man.

Comment

Originally posted by spazdarn View Post
        Lol, I was about to come in here and say the exact same thing!

Comment

I hated froch but after this and how he acted after the lost how can you not respect him, he didnt B.S,didnt blame anything on injuries.just said he lost fair and square,real man

Comment

Originally posted by Slick561 View Post
            I hated froch but after this and how he acted after the lost how can you not respect him, he didnt B.S,didnt blame anything on injuries.just said he lost fair and square,real man
            I'm going to coin the phrase, Khan your way out of a fight.... meaning find a excuse for why you lost and refuse to accept defeat.
            Cheated, not defeated, lololol.

Comment

Froch peaked and will decline slowly after this.

Comment

This was the belt of KESSLER,don't forget it FROCH!!!
                FROCH can't beat BUTE or WARD in this life so he can only move up in the weak lightheavyweight division avoiding DAWSON obviously!!!

Comment

Why did Andre Ward hire Victor Conte?

I'm surprised at how strong he was last night.

Comment

Ward fought well .froch a classy guy hopfully not the end of big fights for him

Comment

Working...
                    X