No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rojas Admits Defeat, Wants Sor Rungvisai Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rojas Admits Defeat, Wants Sor Rungvisai Rematch

Last week, little known Suriyan Sor Rungvisai (19-5-1, 7 KOs) made a big impression with a dominating twelve round unanimous decision over Tomas Rojas (36-13-1, 24KOs) to capture the WBC super flyweight title at Khunmuangsri stadium in Srisaket, Thailand. The scores were 116-112, 117-111 and 115-114 for the new champion.

[Click Here To Read More]

a true sportsman speaking here.. most would make excuses but he keeps it real. I also think he had a totally wrong gameplan and could possibly win a rematch. his plan to box the smaller man from the outside completely failed as he is too imprecise and got countered all the way. once he made some adjustments and got closer he had way more success but he had already lost 6 or 7 rounds until then..

Comment

rojas boxes from the outside that's his style, he just wasnt ready at all for such a tricky challenger
      i doubt rojas team even watched a tape of rungvisai
      if rojas starts with pressure from the start he can win a rematch

Comment

Im sure the wbc will get him a free trinket asap

Comment

First of all.. if your the champion what the hell are you doing fighting in Thailand with some unknown fighter?? I guess the money must have been good for Gusano Rojas to fight in Thailand! I watched this fight and thought Rojas did more damage fighting inside than outside. When ever Rojas boxed from the outside Sor would counter! I think Gusano will come better prepared in a rematch and he will eventually regain his title.

Comment

Working...
          X