Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Is Brandon Rios Ducking Gesta?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gesta's team has been bringing him along very slowly, they have yet to step up his competition and even have him fighting rematches with journeymen. There's no way they'd risk throwing him in against Rios any time soon. They seem more intent on matching him with M Vazquez, who would likely also school him if they fought right now.

Comment

what a gay thread. a couple things...

the only name i even recognize on gesta's resume is ivan valle. not saying it's a good name, just one i recognize.

the draw with the bum....you could kick the fuucking dog***** out of someone and knock them down multiple times but if the fight is stopped on cuts from an accidental butt and 4 rounds are not completed (unless you're in cali), it's gonna be a draw NO MATTER WHAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        LOL. Basically what this guy said.
        Of course, the draw was a technical draw due to an accidental headbutt before the fourth round.

And no, Rios isn't ducking Gesta. Gesta is a young guy, a prospect who has a promising future, but his last four fights have been 8 rounders, so no Rios isn't ducking him.

Gesta will do himself a lot of favors to wait another year before facing Rios. Rios himself won't have a long prime because of the way he fights, he was taking a lot of punishment, even in the Antillon fight.

Comment

LOL................RIOS will literally kill this gesta kid...................

Comment

Rios mauls this kid................these trolls are getting worse and worse at what they do.

Comment

i think it might be too soon for gesta to fight rios, but there's no doubt that gesta is an exciting prospect. fast hands, nice power, decent chin and defense.
              can't wait to see his next fight.

Comment

can Gesta even take a punch thrown by Rios??

Comment

Working...
                X