No announcement yet.

whats the point of the report button??bpp never does anything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    If you can't take a little name calling from a stranger who you can't even see and will never meet, the internet isn't for you and especially this forum. Only reason ppl would be banned on my forum if I had one is for constant spamming.
    a lot of the racism here IS constant spamming and harassment. you wouldn't know that because you don't have to deal with it. don't get me wrong, i don't care that much about it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
      a lot of the racism here IS constant spamming and harassment. you wouldn't know that because you don't have to deal with it. don't get me wrong, i don't care that much about it myself.
      If you are talking about PB, he is just ****ing around and I personally find it funny ppl should lighten up because most ppl are just joking and even the ones who aren't well its funny to see them so upset that they need to make racist comments to vent their frustration.......

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        If you are talking about PB, he is just ****ing around and I personally find it funny ppl should lighten up because most ppl are just joking and even the ones who aren't well its funny to see them so upset that they need to make racist comments to vent their frustration.......
        sending messages of geriatric ****sexuality, infected vaginas, pedophilia and slavery because somebody is black, mexican or whatever? come on man.

Comment

sending messages of geriatric ****sexuality, infected vaginas, pedophilia and slavery because somebody is black, mexican or whatever? come on man.
          He sends me the vaginas and old men too sometimes, I get a kick out of it

Comment

he only does it to piss people off. If you ignore it or act like " " towards it then he loses. If you get pissed or shocked etc then he wins .

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              i get racial post on my profile guy told me to go pick some cotton..hes still not banned..rab-just made a racial comment in the other thread..wont nothing happen..does it not work or does bpp just not care
              that's messed up.

And why do you even pay attention to what Rab says. Did you not see his picture , have you not read his claims that he is a thug and a gangster. He is like 18.

Comment

Steelhammer should be banned. BPP needs to get off his rump and ban him.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  Steelhammer should be banned. BPP needs to get off his rump and ban him.
                  i honestly think that that would kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Katsidis View Post
                    Funny you should say that.... considering you have been banned like 5 times.
                    exactly..and ive never posted anything racist.all my bans were for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                      Why the **** do you care if someone is racist. Does it affect you that much? Let everyone have his opinion.
                      cause they send it to my profile..

Comment

Working...
                      X