Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley is a perfect prep fight for May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley is a perfect prep fight for May?

If Mayweather has any intentions of placing himself atop the boxing world, could this be the perfect prep fight for him? Not allot of fighters come with Shane's tool set, big fast and powerful. Most boxers fight opponents with glaring holes in there style that can be exploited. I think that this is a legit test for May's is he has aspirations to prove once and for all he is on the road to being the best!

What do you think?

Originally posted by R.Winky Wright View Post
    If Mayweather has any intentions of placing himself atop the boxing world, could this be the perfect prep fight for him? Not allot of fighters come with Shane's tool set, big fast and powerful. Most boxers fight opponents with glaring holes in there style that can be exploited. I think that this is a legit test for May's is he has aspirations to prove once and for all he is on the road to being the best!

What do you think?
    I think it is a good step... I think his resume is already great but name value is missing a bit... Pacquiao has guys like Barrera and Morales there who are ATG fighters... Mayweather is missing that a bit... Mosley helps this cause of course...

On the other hand it doesn't matter who Mosley fights... it is always seen as a tough fight or split down the line if he wins or not...

If ppl actually think that Mosley ain't a test for Floyd or not a great win only shows how highly they think of Floyd as a fighter...

If a win over Mosley doesn't mean anything then your name must be Floyd Mayweather... some guys to some folks simply can't never do right

Comment

Mosley is the PERFECT fight for Floyd as well as Floyd being the PERFECT guy for Shane at this point......the GREAT ones won the fights they were supposed to lose......this will be Shane's night to step through the gates of GREATNESS and leaving that ELITE status behind.....he's out grown that......its on to the next one.....the next level which is GREATNESS!!.....I honestly believe Shane will win this......I truly have faith in his ablility to give Floyd his first and second L's of his pro career....I REALLY DO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        Mosley is the PERFECT fight for Floyd as well as Floyd being the PERFECT guy for Shane at this point......the GREAT ones won the fights they were supposed to lose......this will be Shane's night to step through the gates of GREATNESS and leaving that ELITE status behind.....he's out grown that......its on to the next one.....the next level which is GREATNESS!!.....I honestly believe Shane will win this......I truly have faith in his ablility to give Floyd his first and second L's of his pro career....I REALLY DO!!!
        Let's all juts hope the winner of this fight get's a fair shot at the winner of clotty pac.

Comment

We are Mosley nuthuggers in union, not many of us on here.

I believe Shane can KO Floyd too.

Comment

It just sucks this **** is still almost two months after Pac Clottey cause I am pretty excited for it.

Comment

You lost me alittle bit, 1st and 2nd loss? There fighting twice? Also I would have to agree with you, Mosely is already great, but a win over Floyd would put him over the top as one of this era's greatest fighters, as well as an ATG. However if he beats him the first time, why fight him again? Unless the fight was a huge success and went down to the wire that it was to close to call, then I can understand the need for rematch, but otherwise the winner needs to fight the winner of Pacquiao-Clottey.

Comment

He isn't fighting a Margarito, Mayorga or Vargas...he is fighting Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

I wouldn't say this is a prep fight, If Floyd wins he would be the no. 1 ww in my opinion.

Comment

htf is this a prep fight?

anyway shane by KTFO

Comment

Working...
                    X