Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Feel Sick After Smoking Weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everytime I do that stuff I fall asleep.

Comment

cheers for the advice guys. alot of you saying it could be the tobacco, which makes sense thinking about it. im not a smoker, ive only had about 2 **** in my life. ill try a bong and see how it goes. cheers again

Comment

Unless you smoke too much 've never come across anyone getting sick from a couple of tokes. Either you just dont react well to smoking or I dont know.

Comment

Ive known people who react the same. Different people just react differently. Its not for everyone.
          I dont smoke cigs, so i always find it harsh on my throat and i can sometimes feel a bit green after a big hit. But i now only ever use a small cheap pipe. No need to roll it with tobacco. No waste. Hardly any smoke in the air. Perfect for somoking in ur parents house.

Comment

Never been sick because of weed, i know people who do though but it's usually when they first start out. It makes no sense to me because i used to be able to smoke that **** all night and have no problems. Haven't smoked it in months though because i quit it.

Comment

i feel sick before...not after

Comment

Working...
              X