Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulation Lakers, NBA 2010 Champions!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THRILLAinmanila View Post
    My Pistons are gone.....but my heart goes to the overachieving Magic on this one...
    Talo na pistons natin pareng thrilla, bwiset kasing iverson yan

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
      it's for emergency only.

in case the big one hits......
      I understand man, you mentioned new orleans during katrina earlier. In a situation like that, you need a strong firearm to drive them out crazy criminals who took advantage of the situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        Talo na pistons natin pareng thrilla, bwiset kasing iverson yan

walang hiyang iverson na yan...i had him on my fantasy team...i also had amare...by our playoffs, one was blind and the other was dismissed by the team

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          walang hiyang iverson na yan...i had him on my fantasy team...i also had amare...by our playoffs, one was blind and the other was dismissed by the team
          always draft players playing for d'antoni

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
            always draft players playing for d'antoni

i had nate this year...and david lee for about a month then i pulled a trade for okafor

Comment

ahahahaha lemme guess one among the other three, kobe?

Preng pound, yang fantasy team na yan, ano ba yan contest?

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                ahahahaha lemme guess one among the other three, kobe?

Preng pound, yang fantasy team na yan, ano ba yan contest?
                nah...i couldn't kobe...he was #1 overall pick (laker nuthugger yung may # 1)

yea bossing...fantasy basketball is awesome...

last year we had 10 teams in our league

we drew cards to see how the draft order was gonna be...you pick 10-12 players and build your team (thru espn, yahoo, cbs sportsline, nba.com kahit saan libre )

once the teams are set, they're logged onto the league and you compete by adding stats up

every night, you set your starting lineup and see who has the most totals...per player, you add up points, assists, total rebounds, offensive rebounds, free throws, etc...

we play the whole season and have playoffs

$100 in the buy-in so about $1K in the pot...

Comment

• baseball and basketball fantasy leagues are too much.

i only play football fantasy leagues. simpler and you only have to worry about lineups once a week.

Comment

• Mga Sir! if you want, gawa tayo ng fantasy league natin. 10-15 teams in hoops.

Comment

nah...i couldn't kobe...he was #1 overall pick (laker nuthugger yung may # 1)

yea bossing...fantasy basketball is awesome...

last year we had 10 teams in our league

we drew cards to see how the draft order was gonna be...you pick 10-12 players and build your team (thru espn, yahoo, cbs sportsline, nba.com kahit saan libre )

once the teams are set, they're logged onto the league and you compete by adding stats up

every night, you set your starting lineup and see who has the most totals...per player, you add up points, assists, total rebounds, offensive rebounds, free throws, etc...

we play the whole season and have playoffs

$100 in the buy-in so about $1K in the pot...
                      ahahaha andaming kobe nuthuggers dito sa pinas lalo na yung mga age range na 15-25, naku puro kobe at lebron pero kaming mga tatang na e iba na ang mga taste.

I've heard about that fantasy basketball being explained at C/S9, the local channel that shows NBA games here in pinas but I did not bother cause I see it as another addicting online game na parang RoC ni pareng miron. Si tua a*** na rin hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                      X