Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any reason to dislike Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac and Floyds nuthuggers have this place ruined with there crap instead off people celebrating a great fight and ko last night we have excuses for Manny even though he has said the better man won,threads photoshopping Manny into different pictures and threads about how Mayweathers legacy has increased.Its the usual crap

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
      His fans. Some are really horrible people.

Not his fault though, but some of the hate/frustration spills over on the fighter for sure.
      Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
      Steve Forbes

Wow! Thats cold..im seeing pics all over the place of Manny face planted..on basketball courts, lawns,, grocery stores...wow thats cold.. this man has been a great fighter for so many years..and to see how people can do the man so dirty.. especially when the dude is a good dude..wow!

I guess the thing that bothered me seeing it was.. this.. ive boxed since o was 10 years old and im 35 now.. we know that people die in this sport to simply entertain.. every fight youve seen him in he has come to thump..wrather you thought he won or not.. I just feel he's better than for that to happen..but hey people are people..it says no matter who u are and what youve done..if there is a chance for you to be made fun of..guess what? Your not above it.
      People love to see the once greats fall off. I guess some people get satisfactory from it. But the lack of disrespect for a once great fighter leaves a sour taste. Pacquiao never failed to bring it, and he went all out last night. This is entertainment. Some people need to learn some respect in life.

These same people that shoot fighters down, I bet, do the same in life to others.

Be ashamed of yourselves, if you're one of these people.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Oh if we all could only be like you! You really dont see how stupid you really sound do you? And you have room to talk about anyone. You got to be a mindless twit to think just because of a loss or KO loss that fans will just go away! Thats just stupid. But i cant expect anything less from you! Its like The Giants losing a football game....do all their fans leave and never come Back? No ! If you were a fan of anything you may understand. But being a nuthugging troll we cant expect much from you! :ANWOD:

awwwwww

there ya go buddy. it wont help, but it might take edge off. did you brutally and massively break down the manny shrine in your basement last night, or are you still thinking it was a dream??

your nuthugging and fake claims as a fight fan are over ya punk bitch. heres to hoping you no knowledge loons get someone else's nuts to hug in the near future. awwww poor baby. so so very mad, and nothing he can say will make him feel better, but he has to keep trying to hide the real hurt.

relax pac-girl, everyone knew manny was gonna lose, it was destiny, no need to cry about it you little vagina. change your tampax you whiny pussy

Comment

The more obnoxious and rabid elements of his fanbase, who along with the other joint worst fanbase in history (Mayweather's) pretty much destroyed this site, and any possibility of intelligent discourse.

But fundamentally, I agree with you. Manny is the f-cking man. No excuses in defeat too. He's everything I look for in a boxer and has represented boxing wonderfully for so many years.

Comment

And to Steve Forbes and others saying its disrespectful, where was all this care when Hatton got knocked out? Or Paul Williams? Amir Khan? I'm sure I saw plenty of GIFs and pics posted here with people making fun of them. The guy with the sig of Khan as a bum on the park bench has been around for months and no one has said a word.

If Floyd gets knocked out (which he will if he faces Alvarez, mark my words), we'll see it again. Just because these guys are at the top of the boxing totem pole, doesn't mean they can't get made fun like everyone else.

All this, "they're not afraid to get in the ring" and blah blah blah. Whatever, you guys were the same ones poking fun at Paul Williams and laughing at Larry X because that was his guy. And heckling Amir Khan after Garcia destroyed him. It happens all the time in boxing, especially in this internet era and Pac isn't exempt.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
              Steve Forbes

Wow! Thats cold..im seeing pics all over the place of Manny face planted..on basketball courts, lawns,, grocery stores...wow thats cold.. this man has been a great fighter for so many years..and to see how people can do the man so dirty.. especially when the dude is a good dude..wow!

I guess the thing that bothered me seeing it was.. this.. ive boxed since o was 10 years old and im 35 now.. we know that people die in this sport to simply entertain.. every fight youve seen him in he has come to thump..wrather you thought he won or not.. I just feel he's better than for that to happen..but hey people are people..it says no matter who u are and what youve done..if there is a chance for you to be made fun of..guess what? Your not above it.
              Good stuff from Steve

Comment

If you dislike a fighter because of "his fan", then its time for your balls to drop already and graduate 5th grade.

Its also funny that most of the people complaining about Pac fans are carbon copy fans but for another fighter

Comment

Manny Pacquiao the man, the fighter, is well liked and will continue to be.

I don't believe anyone feels ill will toward him nor his family.

He's a great person all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    awwwwww

there ya go buddy. it wont help, but it might take edge off. did you brutally and massively break down the manny shrine in your basement last night, or are you still thinking it was a dream??

your nuthugging and fake claims as a fight fan are over ya punk bitch. heres to hoping you no knowledge loons get someone else's nuts to hug in the near future. awwww poor baby. so so very mad, and nothing he can say will make him feel better, but he has to keep trying to hide the real hurt.

relax pac-girl, everyone knew manny was gonna lose, it was destiny, no need to cry about it you little vagina. change your tampax you whiny pussy
                    Get em! Pac-Boy is another one of them phonies. He's been dropping salt on other boxers besides Pac for the longest. And he must troll EVERY thread that says anything remotely good about Mayweather. Thread: Mayweather has good defense. Pac-Boy: "No he doesn't. Old Mosley rocked him. Just imagine what Pac would do!"

GTFOH you phony!

Comment

Originally posted by Ferrarijones View Post
                      Get em! Pac-Boy is another one of them phonies. He's been dropping salt on other boxers besides Pac for the longest. And he must troll EVERY thread that says anything remotely good about Mayweather. Thread: Mayweather has good defense. Pac-Boy: "No he doesn't. Old Mosley rocked him. Just imagine what Pac would do!"

GTFOH you phony!

i kinda feel for him, kinda, cause I can only imagine what a night full of bauling your eyes out and snot consistently running out of your nose and into your mouth from all the crying. gross. but Im sure pac-girl didnt mind, he just closed his eyes, and imagined it was mannys tears and manny snot that he was tasting and swallowing. he does that every night before he goes beddy bye byes.

fuckin little pussy bitch gets a taste of his own medicine and cant handle it like a man, cause he aint. ignorant hypocritical nut hugging douchebag with no leg to stand on, no boxing knowledge, no boxing anything, just a textbook true pac nuthugger. all those type of "fans" deserve all the jabs they are getting and then some!

Comment

Working...
                      X