Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romney won-had it not been for voter fraud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He would have won, if it weren't for those meddling kids.

Comment

Too many youths got out and voted.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        Too many youths got out and voted.
        i am pretty sure that the judge in my cousin vinny chastised the lawyer for saying youths. That isn't a word.

you're going to make an awesome ambulance chaser.

Comment

Listen, the GOP and its supporters can grasp at straws from now till "Hillary for President" and it still will not change the fact, that they had a piss-poor candidate in 2012.
          In fact, no one in the GOP really supported Romney, until they realized that none of the other cards on the table were any good -- Romney was the take it or leave it choice and he lost .... period.

And you can quote me now, Hillary Clinton is going to be the next two-term President of the USA -- So, the GOP are looking at 2024 before they even have a chance of seeing sunlight.

I would put 10K of real money on that .....

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            i am pretty sure that the judge in my cousin vinny chastised the lawyer for saying youths. That isn't a word.

you're going to make an awesome ambulance chaser.
            haha love that movie.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              Listen, the GOP and its supporters can grasp at straws from now till "Hillary for President" and it still will not change the fact, that they had a piss-poor candidate in 2012.
              In fact, no one in the GOP really supported Romney, until they realized that none of the other cards on the table were any good -- Romney was the take it or leave it choice and he lost .... period.

And you can quote me now, Hillary Clinton is going to be the next two-term President of the USA -- So, the GOP are looking at 2024 before they even have a chance of seeing sunlight.

Theirs enough existing dirt on the Clintons that if a decent gop candidate shows up they can beat her. Marco Rubio, Bobby Jindal, Rand Paul if he kicks it into 4th gear. I dont trust Hilary anyways. Dont get me wrong loved Bill just dont trust women.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Theirs enough existing dirt on the Clintons that if a decent gop candidate shows up they can beat her. Marco Rubio, Bobby Jindal, Rand Paul if he kicks it into 4th gear. I dont trust Hilary anyways. Dont get me wrong loved Bill just dont trust women.
                Don't think any of guys you mentioned, would stand a chance in hell.

Here's just a little sample of what future GOP Presidential candidates would be up against -- Formidable to say the least.

- Hillary would get the sympathy vote from many
                Because she lost to Obama, in spite of having a ton of supporters

- Hillary would get overwhelming female support
                Women stick together when putting another woman in power, and the first female President would be a major step for women.

- Hillary would have both Bill and Barack campaigning for her as well
                A tour de force of two two-term former powerhouse Presidents pushing their supporters to vote Hillary in.

- Hillary is a seasoned liar, and knows how to get down and dirty when necessary.
                In essence, mucho experience!!!!!

And if Hillary picks the right running mate ...... CHECKMATO

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

Don't

alot of things can happen in 4 years, ALOT

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  even christe if he gains some ground,

and an AMEN to the bold

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
                    Don't

alot of things can happen in 4 years, ALOT
                    Yeah, I know .. the US has some humongous hurdles to get over, with many being disastrous in scope.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      It is time to support the President Barack Obama i dont like the guy but he is still the President of my country and deserves respect ,if respected and worked with we can get things done he seems to be a reasonable enough man.
                      adding 15 million foodstamps, lowering americas credit rating, adding 6 trillion in debt, high unemployment....

no one deserves respect, you earn respect...

Comment

Working...
                      X