No announcement yet.

Let's be real about Khan-Garcia.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    How do you figure Khantook Garcia lightly???
    Maybe because he was thinking Floyd in december?? Danny Garcia saved dumb fight fans a lot of money by ending all that talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Maybe because he was thinking Floyd in december?? Danny Garcia saved dumb fight fans a lot of money by ending all that talk.
      I wanted danny to win but didn't see how he could if khan boxed him smart. IMO, he talked too much silly **** and tried to back it up which was stupid. He should of just shut his trap and not said I'm going to knock garcia out. He also should've been focused on beating Danny and not trying to impress with a KO to get a floyd fight.

Comment

so much butthurt and saltiness its unbelievable. khan got timed and countered by the better overall fighter. it happens in boxing. get over it. garcia is better than khan. its not the end of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          I wanted danny to win but didn't see how he could if khan boxed him smart. IMO, he talked too much silly **** and tried to back it up which was stupid. He should of just shut his trap and not said I'm going to knock garcia out. He also should've been focused on beating Danny and not trying to impress with a KO to get a floyd fight.
          Khan.and box smart is an oxymoron. Khan isn't a boxer. I've never thought he was. I'm not sure what he is, but he isn't a boxer. A flurrier is more like it.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            Khan.and box smart is an oxymoron. Khan isn't a boxer. I've never thought he was. I'm not sure what he is, but he isn't a boxer. A flurrier is more like it.
            Yeah, I knoguess it was stupid of me. But the dude has so much "on paper" that he should be dominating. But speedkills makes a good point, Danny Garcia is just better than Khan at this point.

Amir is becoming the biggest waste of talent in many years.

Comment

Here comes the excuses. Why the punch was lucky? Cuz it ****ed up Khan? GTFO.

Comment

Wasn't a lucky punch, Garcia was negating khans speed with his timing it took a few rounds to adapt but you could tell from the start Garcia was trying to counter after khan would throw his combos, problem for khan is he can get caught by mediocre punchers and get koed. 12 rounds is more than enough time to catch khan with something which is why I wouldn't be surprised if khan has like 6 or 7 losses before his career is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I know you was totally against this fight bush,but I think it could have been a good one tbh..But no doubt about it,Khan will not see this fight anytime soon..So you got ya wish lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Cornwall View Post
                    It was a lucky punch. It happens.

Khan destroys him in the rematch. That's why Danny's dad don't want a rematch. He knows. See how he was talking and acting in the corner in the early rounds? His son was outclassed and he knew it.

This post is a sack of festering vomit from the first word to the last.

Comment

not a lucky punch...he threw it to land and it did. But I do agree, not that Garcia didn't show us he's the better fighter on July 14th, but I still believe Khan is the more skilled of the two, if he were to settle down, work his jab more and not over commit to his combos. Play it safer, these aren't things he's not capable of doing, these are things that maybe his youth or pride keep him from doing. He is the more talented fighter of the two when he chooses to be, I have no doubt about this. But there's a reason Garcia won and it had nothing to do with luck, he was the better fighter that night.

As for Garcia, after the first round, when he went back to his corner, the look on his face was interesting in hindsight: he didn't look comfortable at all to me (maybe it's just his face), but man did he turn that **** around, started landing a few right hands in the second, then came the third and he looked far from flustered after that...he displayed real, admirable patience.

Comment

Working...
                      X