Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Tyson don't know **** about boxing
    Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
    Mike knows more about boxing than you and me and everyone in this forum, so relax with that comment.
    lol! he got you. He is just expecting pac-haters usual respond on this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
      Marquez fight was also a robbery. Don't get it twisted.
      There is a reason why their is a difference between the reaction between the 2 fights between media/fans/etc.. It is obvious that the 2 fights are not the same league. The other is not considered a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
        Well we know the reason for that now.

Once you go black... you gonna need a wheelchair.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Tyson don't know **** about boxing
          i lol'd =/

Comment

Chill..

Marquez got robbed in the third fight as well..

Don't mix **** up

Comment

Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
              Mike knows more about boxing than you and me and everyone in this forum, so relax with that comment.
              He was being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                There is a reason why their is a difference between the reaction between the 2 fights between media/fans/etc.. It is obvious that the 2 fights are not the same league. The other is not considered a robbery.
                I consider Marquez 2 and 3 robberes and im still here.

Maybe this will teach the stans some humilty.

Until then let this pacify you

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  Pacquiao didn't even got hit at all. I love how Bradleys eyes turned from determination to survival after round 3 or 4.
                  exactly my thoughts! before this fight everyone that was against pac was saying bradley is going to dance around him and box pac's ears off. this was the least pac has been hit in ANY of his fights! most of bradley's punches thrown was blocked. i didnt see pac's head snap back at all and i was expecting to see that too LOL!!

Comment

pac vs marquez was close and could have gone either way. seeing as im a pac fan of course im giving it to pac just like if i was a marquez fan i would give it to marquez, but the fight was close. pac vs tim, tim won 2 rounds at the most. i would rather have them give it to marquez if they were gonna give it to tim, marquez did more than tim.

Comment

Marquez fans simply are just happy because Manny got a bad decision, but each of Pac and Marquez's fights were tooth and nail, you can't compare both situations at all.

Whitaker vs Chavez is way worse than any of the decisions that came out of Pac vs Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X