Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chisora: "Vitali stop your excuses, Haye beat me & you agreed to fight the winner."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chisora: "Vitali stop your excuses, Haye beat me & you agreed to fight the winner."

Interviewer - "What are your thoughts on Haye vs Vitali?"

Chisora - "I tell you exactly. We had an agreement at the press conference before I fought David. Klitschko and his promoter said that the winner of Haye vs Chisora gets to fight the older brother. And we agreed on that verbally as men. David Haye won the fight so the Klitschko brother should fight him. They shouldn't come up with excuses they should just agree and do the fight. Because he won the fight between us, so Vitali should fight him."

Interviewer - "How much did it bother you losing to David Haye?"

Chisora - "You know what, it did effect me for the first 4 weeks. But I realized it wasn't my time. I drew the short stick. But fair dues to David Haye, he caught me with a great punch.

I enjoyed the fight myself, I played it about 4 times and I saw so many mistakes I was making. I wasn't fighting, I was upset and wasn't thinking properly. But, you know what, fair dues, the English public came out in the pouring rain to watch the sport I love. And I think that day, boxing won, David Haye won, and even I won because the whole world was watching this fight."

Full Chisora interview starts around 55 minutes in, includes interview with Kelly Pavlik :
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/all-tim...s-boxing-radio

Comment

He is right. He was making so many mistakes, much more than in Vitali's fight, more than in Helenius fight too..

The attempt of punch when he got KOed was just funny - looked more like a girl punch than a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
        He is right. He was making so many mistakes, much more than in Vitali's fight, more than in Helenius fight too..

The attempt of punch when he got KOed was just funny - looked more like a girl punch than a boxer.
        What about Vitali not fulfilling his end of the agreement, don't you think it's dishonorable for a champion, especially someone of Vitali's status, to not follow through with what the entire boxing world knows was already agreed upon?

Haye and Chisora aside, the real villain of the piece seems to be Vitali this time around, I think it's time to wake up and realize he isn't quite what he once appeared to be. It's taken me a while to reach that conclusion. I thought for quite a while that the Klitschkos were genuine, honest people, but now I believe that's been clearly disproven. Although Vitali still has a chance to put that right, and I hope he takes it while he can. All he has to do is fight Haye like he claimed he would.

Comment

There are a lot of liars claiming Vitali agreed to fight the winner of Haye and Chisora. This never happened. Watch the press conference to see for yourself; these words were never spoken by Vitali. Don't let the liars decieve you.

Comment

Vitaly is too old to be boxing at this level now, a KO lose would also damaged his leverage as politician.

A fast powerfull guy like Haye is the worst type of apponent you wanna fight when you are getting old.

Comment

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss Del, haha!

A couple of long overdue classy sentences there.

Bonte's a straight bitch - that's not a point I'm even willing to debate. I state it as fact.

Comment

I agree.

Haye and now Chisora both saying it was agreed to verbally, I believe that to be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                  There are a lot of liars claiming Vitali agreed to fight the winner of Haye and Chisora. This never happened. Watch the press conference to see for yourself; these words were never spoken by Vitali. Don't let the liars decieve you.
                  We've all watched the press conference, thanks.

It was suggested by Warren and AGREED, at the very least in principle by Bitch Bonte who if I'm not very much mistaken, inclusively represents the big man?

And now the proposal can't even be entertained for x...y...z (YAWN)

Vitali needs to step up his pimp hand because he's looking weak right about now.

Comment

3rd of December 2012:

"David Haye doesn't want to fight me. He's a liar! We sent him a contract to fight me in Moscow, but he went and fought Chisora. And after that fight, he's trying to sell himself! He says he wants to fight me and it's not true. He's had his chance to fight me many times but he didn't accept our contract. I don't want to talk about him!"

Comment

Working...
                    X