Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you guys score PAC Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac dominated the fight handily, 9-3 (117-111)
    Bradley won 8, 10, and 12, and that's all
    Bradley landed nothing palpable in the fight
    just pitty pat jabs and body shots during Pac's inactive spots
    beyond that, Pac smacked him all over the place with hard punches
    props to Bradley for not getting too seriously hurt
    but Pac owned him with ease

Comment

Bradley won 4 rounds at the most and that was mainly due to Pacquiaos inactivity. Pacquiao clearly won and it wasn't close or disputable!

Bradley is a joke! He talked all that **** and didn't produce fight night and now he's doin it again trying to get a rematch because he's tryin to get another payday. I hope Pacquiao moves on because he doesn't need Bradley. The whole world already knows who clearly won this fight and I have no interest in seeing it again.

Comment

9-3 Pac.

10 chars

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Upon first viewing I had Pacquiao winning a close fight. I didn't score it round by round but just watching with my eyes that's what I felt. I thought the crowd and the announcers were ridiculous and made the fight much more of a blowout than it was. In fact, it was upsetting. But still, I thought Manny won.

I've since watched the fight about 6-7 times and have Bradley winning pretty much each time. That said, there are at least two rounds that could have gone either way--maybe as many as four. But I do know that Bradley finished far stronger and was really putting it on Manny by fights end. If an injustice has been done then there has to be a rematch. But I suspect many don't want it because it will only confirm that first decision.
          This is church....

Comment

bradley 7-5

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              WTF?!?!?...LMAO

I had it 7-5 for the dude who won!!
              Me too, lmao!

Comment

Pac: 10 09 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 09 10 09

Tim: 09 10 09 09 09 09 09 09 09 10 09 10

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  That doesn't make any sense. It is like when puga said he scored a fight a split decision.
                  you guys just keep on making **** up , dont you?...did'nt know i had this many stans tho..

Comment

114-114 Draw

Comment

In the realm of 8-4 to 7-5 for PAC. Bradley actually had a bit more gas in the last 3 rounds and may have nipped some of those.

Comment

Working...
                      X