Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential 4 team trade for Dwight Howard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be happy with that deal as a Magic fan. Not like they are going to get anything much better than that.

Comment

Dwight is turning into a liability. It's only a matter of time before he's hurt.

If the Lakers get him that will be great. Whether or not he stays healthy should be the question.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        the Lakers are NOT trading both bigs for Dwight...we're dealing with Mitch Kupchak here...
        I was just about to post this. I don't think this would be a great trade for the Lakers considering that they're already limited with little to no depth at C and PF. As much as it pains me to admit it, but I'd rather see Kobe get one last chance to play at the NBA finals next season than Kevin Durant.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          please stop posting
          they don't need to trade anyway, they could just ride Kobe since he's so invincible.....

Kobe vs Lithuania: 1-7 FG

Kobe vs Argentina: 3-10 FG

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
            they don't need to trade anyway, they could just ride Kobe since he's so invincible.....

GOAT

Comment

'now is the time to win a title...let's trade Pau for Al Harrington'

you f0cking ******

Comment

****. Not sure if I wanna lose Pau.

Comment

Guess you didn't see Kobe against the Aussies in the second half....

Comment

Terrible trade for the Lakers. I doubt they're that dumb to pull the trigger.

Comment

i heard about this one on the radio today

still dont understand it, but i guess orlando are shipping howard off basically for gasol, the cap room, and some draft picks ...

that's what i gathered, anyway. who knows if i am right

NBA hot stove talk can be as interesting as the regular season games
                      you guys should get a first hand look at a danny ainge team

everybody and they grandma is on the block when danny is slinging his guns around.

Comment

Working...
                      X