No announcement yet.

Jack Johnson would beat Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Johnson would beat Ali

I think Jack johnson would outsmart and outtough Ali. Jack johnson was just a too tough son of a *****. Jack Johnson is also VERY underrated...

If anything Johnson generally gets over rated, Ali imo wins a decision, he's got the intelligence and tools to prevent Johnson from fighting his fight and trying too rough Ali up on the inside, if Johnson decides too fight at range he'll be up against someone superior too him at it with more range and much more speed and I don't feel Johnson's parrying would play much of a role as Ali has the speed and combinations too off set it, safe too say Johnson isn't knocking him out either.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      If anything Johnson generally gets over rated, Ali imo wins a decision, he's got the intelligence and tools to prevent Johnson from fighting his fight and trying too rough Ali up on the inside, if Johnson decides too fight at range he'll be up against someone superior too him at it with more range and much more speed and I don't feel Johnson's parrying would play much of a role as Ali has the speed and combinations too off set it, safe too say Johnson isn't knocking him out either.

Johnson has "guts", a thing you cant measure. Johnsons willpower will overpower Alis skill........

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
        Jack Johnson would have no chance at beating Ali. No Fighter of Johnsons era could win against Ali or any top Heavyweight since Ali 1st won the title

Comment

Originally posted by allupnem View Post
          Jack Johnson would have no chance at beating Ali. No Fighter of Johnsons era could win against Ali or any top Heavyweight since Ali 1st won the title
          Joe Louis fight is slightly in favor of Ali but a Louis win wouldn't exactly be out of question.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            Johnson has "guts", a thing you cant measure. Johnsons willpower will overpower Alis skill........
            Ali beats Jack Johnson with brains and speed, makes him look silly to a UD! Easy Bet.

Comment

The pre-fight build up would be a thing of legend.

Comment

If somebody who knows no ill really - comes to a Palais de Danse, and dances around the place - or jewels his heels in the air 'cause he's a Celt. Why should he go down and how do you forgive yourself because he's a better dancer?

Comment

I'd say Ali was as gutsy a fighter who has ever lived, both in and out of the ring. Just my opinion.

Comment

Chuvalo had all the guts in the book. He could never come close to "overpowering" Ali's skill. Your logic is flawed.

Comment

Working...
                    X