DANA WHITE: BOXING is a JOKE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mma>boxing

Comment

Boxing has its share of problems but UFC is just terrible. Case in point Dana White using boxing to promote his company because it doesn't stand on its own merit.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        I agree. Floyd has single handedly made boxing into a circus, and with his actions in the last few years he made boxing into a complete JOKE.

Atleast in MMA the best fight the best, they dont go on year long vacations just to come back and fight some scrub and go on vacation again.
        Yeah because fighting a guy 10 years younger, out weighs you by 14 lbs, strong, and coming off the fight of the year is a "scrub". What's rich is you support a fighter like Wlad or Vitali. Why exactly do they allow you to post on this site again?

If Dana doesn't like boxing, don't watch it. No one forces you to turn it on.

Comment

Dana also said

"You can't blame the fighters. The ref is in there to stop that s**t from happening! That is the worst ref'n I have ever seen in boxing EVER

and

I'm no Floyd fan but Ortiz threw a great combo and then throws a nasty intentional head butt!!!"

Comment

I really enjoyed last night's event a HELL of a lot more than the PPVs of Floyd-Mosley or Pac-Margarito. It was a wild event and it was entertaining. This IS boxing guys.

Comment

Aaaand this is exactly why I am extremely dissapointed about last night's fight and Mayweather's actions. His contingent of fans dont help either. All of this gave Dana White and other jokers more material to bash boxing. And we cant say anything about it really.
              Way to go Floyd.

Comment

and One of the Fertitta Bros. said this.

"#mayweather was correct. Protect yourself at all times! Merchant is terrible and biased."

Comment

Originally posted by Luis Resto View Post
                  Dana White: What Floyd did last night was a disgrace to the sport of boxing. I would never let that ***** happen in my company. Boxing is becoming a circus act... Just a joke.

Via twitter.
                  I totally agree, last night was more of a circus than a boxing match.

I was laughing so hard watching the fight last night. It was pure comedy with three clowns playing their parts very well. The fight was like watching the new 3 stooges with Floyd playing the role of Moe, Victor as Curly and Cortez as Larry.

It's comedy at its finest.

Comment

No Dana. A joke was UFC 112. Remember? When Anderson Silva tried to dance like Michael Jackson for 5 rounds and then you promise the fans you'll "Pay them back" and never did. That's a joke.

Comment

...the joke, dear dana, is not in our stars, but in our selves, that we are underlings...

Comment

Working...
                      X