No announcement yet.

Pac of 2011 destroys GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    You really think Pacquiao beats Golovkin?

Pacquiao doesn't stop fighters at 147, how is he going to survive 12 rounds of Golovkin?

Margarito is come-forward and plodding, Golovkin is not.
    Yea, I do, because he wouldn't play into Golovkin's strengths. His movement and hit and run style win him that fight. I never said anything about Margarito or stopping Golovkin. I just think 2011 Pac would decision Golovkin if it were at a reasonable weight. No favoritism here.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Yea, I do, because he wouldn't play into Golovkin's strengths. His movement and hit and run style win him that fight. I never said anything about Margarito or stopping Golovkin. I just think 2011 Pac would decision Golovkin if it were at a reasonable weight. No favoritism here.
      Well I think Golovkin stops him. The 1D Margarito cornered Pacquiao and hurt him, I think the intelligent footwork of Golovkin traps Pacquiao and he gets stopped at some point.

If one thing came out of the Rosado fight, we can see Golovkin is expert at cutting off the ring.

Comment

I like Pacman, but just no!
        Noone below 160 has a chance. And pacman hardly makes it to 154.

Maybe at catchweight of 148, lol

Comment

You people are off in the head and have no clue about size and weight without a CW that drains them , at 160 no CW Manny would get squashed like a bug , the power difference is like Tyson vs Spinks , Manny ran from Margo even though Tony needed diuretics to make weight and was sloth slow in a 26ft ring with 8oz gloves on , fanboys really need to learn the mechanics of this sport to keep some level of sanity in the threads .

Comment

They won't fight Sergio at 150, but somehow he could beat the 160lb GGG, the trolls are on DEFcon 5 right now.

Comment

143 or no fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                143 or no fight.

Comment

Marquez's PEDs punching power >>>> Golovkin punching power

Golovkin hasn't proven anything yet. All he has beat are tomato cans.

Got wobbled by a tomato can Rosado last night.

Last edited by woopwoop; 01-20-2013, 10:38 AM.

Comment

sure he would. If Pacs head exploded and killed GGG from the impact.

Comment

jesus christ lmaoooooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                      X