No announcement yet.

Don't underestimate Bob Arum.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't underestimate Bob Arum.

This thread isn't completely serious so if you feel like responding in an abrasive manner take a chill pill.

After hearing talks about building a new stadium, Mayweather affecting Pacquiao's political career, building a new stadium, questioning who Mayweather is to demand OST, Mayweather saying mean things about Pacquiao etc. standing in the way of a fight between them people began thinking to themselves ''He is now running out of excuses'' some thought Arum was finally backed into a corner.

They thought wrong, the 80 year old veteran had another Ace up his sleeve that ensures Pacquiao is tied to in-house fights for his next 3 fights. Regardless of whether you think the match was a fix you cannot argue that the results fit Bob Arum's long term plans brilliantly as he said ''I will make a lot of money on the rematch''.

manny can circumvent the issue by fighting anywhere else but america.

Pac can fight in the philippines or mexico & there's nothing arum can do about it.

they can battle it out in court in america while pac fights outside the U.S.

Comment

The fighters are expendable to Arum. As long as Arum "...stands to make a whole lot of money for a rematch.", it's cool...boxing is safe..

I think May/Manny not happening is 100% that May and Arum don't want to deal with each other and neither wants to "give in" to demands or lower cuts out of pride and dislike for one another...

I can easily see Arum sitting in his office with Manny and Roach looking over an offer and saying "No! Floyd is a little brat and we will not be giving into his demands"...and Manny simply accepting it

I can easily see Manny saying he may leave Arum and Arum showing his wrath by making sure he loses to Bradley to hold onto Manny for more money

I can easily see Arum looking at Manny's faith and possibility of leaving Boxing soon and focusing on manufacturing the Bradley brand with a win over Manny.

Comment

Working...
      X