No announcement yet.

Facebook posthumous pages

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook posthumous pages

So i just came across a good friend from highschool who i had lost touch with in recent years thought about him today and i found a death page pretty fcked up he was only 29 and now my third friend killed by a fcking drunk driver.

People that drink and drive are selfish slime is there not enough evidence to stop your foolishness how many more people have to die cause you cant call a fcking cab or walk home.

Comment

Everybody knows someone that has died or been effected by a drunk driver

Laws are too lenient for drunk driving. If you kill someone, you should live a good part of your live behind bars

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Everybody knows someone that has died or been effected by a drunk driver

Laws are too lenient for drunk driving. If you kill someone, you should live a good part of your live behind bars
        It is murder i believe by knowingly drinking and driving that is all the intent to commit murder you need and the sick thing is i will have buddies show up to this day sloshed and get in there cars and drive off and if you say something about it you get the aww shut up mom ****.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          It is murder i believe by knowingly drinking and driving that is all the intent to commit murder you need and the sick thing is i will have buddies show up to this day sloshed and get in there cars and drive off and if you say something about it you get the aww shut up mom ****.
          Same exact thing with me. People play it off like its some cool game, see how drunk you can be and still get home safe. I am almost always the DD because i dont want anybody driving home after drinking, even if only "buzzed"

Comment

My ex is about to go in for about a year on a felony DUI, among other charges. I think this is her third. Good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              My ex is about to go in for about a year on a felony DUI, among other charges. I think this is her third. Good riddance.
              The black chick?

Comment

Working...
              X