Golovkin versus Pirog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin versus Pirog

who wins this fight?

i've always said if it goes the distance, pirog gets the nod. if someone is getting stopped, golovkin is stopping pirog. i still believe that now. hard fight to really make a certain guess on imo, but i'd say golovkin by late stoppage. if not, i see pirog winning a bit more rounds and squeaking by with a decision. my guess is just a guess though, hopefully this happens next if no geale or martinez happens for gennady. is pirog still considered the wbo titleholder?

Comment

I think Pirog can ko Golovkin, and vice versa. But as always...have to see it to believe it.

Comment

As far as I know, Pirog is still the WBO champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          As far as I know, Pirog is still the WBO champ.
          No he's not anymore so this fight will not be happening anytime soon Pirog is going to have to establish himself again with a meaningful win before they would make this fight

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
            No he's not anymore so this fight will not be happening anytime soon Pirog is going to have to establish himself again with a meaningful win before they would make this fight
            What happened?

Comment

What happened?
              He got stripped

Comment

What happened?
                He was willingly stripped of the title so he could fight GGG. N'Jikam was elevated to full status. But I'd still like this fight to happen, i'd be nice to see GGG give him a shot.

Comment

I think Golovkin. Hes got that spark about him, it'll take a great fighter to beat him. Not convinced with Pirog still so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisTLD View Post
                    He was willingly stripped of the title so he could fight GGG. N'Jikam was elevated to full status. But I'd still like this fight to happen, i'd be nice to see GGG give him a shot.
                    Ok, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X