No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: I Will Put Bailey Out of His Misery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: I Will Put Bailey Out of His Misery

IBF welterweight champion Randall Bailey recently criticized his September 8th opponent Devon Alexander for letting his trainer do the talking for him.

In an article that recently ran on BoxingScene.com, Bailey said, "Kevin (Cunninfgham) gonna do a lot of yelling in that corner talking all that **** and he's not the one backing
    it up."
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's my kind of misery! title shot, pay day, no one expects you to win.

Just throw those punches and collect that check Randall

Comment

i wanne see

alexander get put to sleep!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by totalstranga View Post
        That's my kind of misery! title shot, pay day, no one expects you to win.

Just throw those punches and collect that check Randall
        No one expected him to KO Mike Jones to capture the title either but look at what happened. Hope for a good fight. Maybe the Alexander that showed up against Urango and Maidana will show up and make a great fight.

Comment

bailey is on a KO rampage. devon better watch out.

Comment

Originally posted by HattonFaithful View Post
            No one expected him to KO Mike Jones to capture the title either but look at what happened. Hope for a good fight. Maybe the Alexander that showed up against Urango and Maidana will show up and make a great fight.
            Actually... that fight had a question mark over it. I wanted to bet on Jones, but knew since he's so inexperienced and not as good as a lot of people are making him out to be.... there's always that slight chance he'd lose.
            I mean, Jones has fought a lot.... and I mean a lot of D level competition to get his Ring rating. He fought Soto Karass and should have lost......

Comment

Can't wait for this.

Comment

BAILEY was so behind the cards that only a KO like that colud give him some credit,ALEXANDER will outbox Bailey in a very long night for the champ. DEVON will become two divisions world champ in a easy way,good for him anyway because ALEXANDER is very young and took so many hard/tough fights/opponents!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
                  BAILEY was so behind the cards that only a KO like that colud give him some credit,ALEXANDER will outbox Bailey in a very long night for the champ. DEVON will become two divisions world champ in a easy way,good for him anyway because ALEXANDER is very young and took so many hard/tough fights/opponents!!!
                  You're speaking the truth.

Comment

I thought it was the trainers job to get the FIGHTER ready, and the FIGHTERS job to get in the opponents head.

Whatever though, if Alexander is really better then a B level fighter he should outbox Bailey fairly easy. I never thought Mike Jones was everything that so many people were making him out to be. Alexander has to be careful though, he tends to expend more energy in trying to grab and hold his opponent... many times leaving himself more open to massive punches while trying to do so. Alexander needs to forget doing those one/two then hold and waiting for the ref to break them. He needs to keep it on the outside, using his reach and jab and stick and move. It's when you stand still right in front of Bailey that these guys get themselves in to big trouble.

Comment

Working...
                    X