Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa, Dmitry Pirog, Erislandy Lara all this weekend!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
    nope.

Might check that one out to get myself in the mode.
    it was one of pac's lesser memorable fights because the styles seemed to clash solis gave pac some problems or difficulty getting his rhythm until pac ko'd him in the 8th, if I recall correctly. solis is usually a crowd pleasing fighter but for some reason pac-solis didn't mesh too well.

Comment

It is a good weekend to watch some up and comers.

Comment

gambi , pirog for the money!

Comment

Bump, fools. Some good fights this weekend.

For those asking, I believe the Pirog fight is at Noon est.

Comment

thanks.

You know, people don't realize it but Gamboa and Lara are both in tough fights. Solis is pretty tall and he's going to give gamboa problems. Lara's opponent comes to fight and will also give him some issues. I have no idea about Pirog's opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
              Bump, fools. Some good fights this weekend.

For those asking, I believe the Pirog fight is at Noon est.
              thank you sir!

damn, I'm gonna have to adjust my plans with the kid tomorrow a little bit.

natas, can't believe you left mikey and matt out of your thread title.

this is a damn good weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                AnYone know what the us time is the pirog fight?

I too can't wait fir Garcia-remillard. The most competitive fight of the weekend on paper.

Pirog's style ain't wacky at all. It's straight smoother than a baby's ass. Offense to defense and back is seamless for this dude. Wish he was fighting someone better though.
                I'm dying over here, I got my ticket and I can't wait to leave for this event.

WAR Mikey!!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
                  I'm dying over here, I got my ticket and I can't wait to leave for this event.

WAR Mikey!!
                  damn. i wish all the big cards in south florida weren't always don king events. he really does a terrible in house promotion. have a good time mang

the fights at the mikosoukee and hard rock are pretty good though.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    damn. i wish all the big cards in south florida weren't always don king events. he really does a terrible in house promotion. have a good time mang

the fights at the mikosoukee and hard rock are pretty good though.
                    Will do, I'm hoping that Bob is there and Donaire is there taking pictures, that would be classic.

Comment

I will be glued to the tube bruh!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X