No announcement yet.

Rumblin' Rockin' Training- 1. Shadow Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumblin' Rockin' Training- 1. Shadow Boxing

Standing below the bruning sun you find for yourself new light and new visions. Deep inside your mind is where shadowboxing thrives. Your bodys movements are important but if you can not see with the minds eye then you will never know the art of shadowboxing.

The sun continues to pound as your body begins to drip with sweat. The shadow that you cast, you shall watch, its movements depicting the next. You see the shadows movement with the eyes focus, but you see the fight with your minds eye, "The warder of the brain".

You know the "helicopter" things that fall from the trees. The wind will blow and there will be these seeds triwling towards the ground. Get into one of these down pourings of helicorters and use the eyes focus. Alot of times they are going to be moving fast so you need to be quick.

Get into position with hands held to gaurd. And walk into it the shower. Making sharp and crisp movements jab at one and catch it in the plam of your hand. See where that seeding is falling to an quickly intercept the descending victim.

The next seed that you focus on you will slip. Move towards the seed and duck your head from its path, keeping your balance and movements precise and calculated. And repeat, boxing is about repition besides, its actualy fun.

Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 05-25-2006, 03:46 PM.

Id rather chase chickens around in an alley way. Or beat the **** outa a cow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
      Id rather chase chickens around in an alley way. Or beat the **** outa a cow.

A cow can be a formidable opponent in a boxing match indeed, I commend your bravery.

Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin1
        A cow can be a formidable opponent in a boxing match indeed, I commend your bravery.

Rockin'
        I was thinking more a dead cow. Like some beef. Maybe a beef burger?

Comment

what happened to your avatar Rockin i saw you had it up

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
            I was thinking more a dead cow. Like some beef. Maybe a beef burger?
            *pokes side of beef* "Moo."

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMarcianofan00
              what happened to your avatar Rockin i saw you had it up
              I never really liked the photo, my trainer chose it.

Rockin'

Comment

I never really liked the photo, my trainer chose it.

Rockin'
                lol
                alright let me know if u need any help with your next avatar

Comment

Standing below the bruning sun you find for yourself new light and new visions. Deep inside your mind is where shadowboxing thrives. Your bodys movements are important but if you can not see with the minds eye then you will never know the art of shadowboxing.

The sun continues to pound as your body begins to drip with sweat. The shadow that you cast, you shall watch, its movements depicting the next. You see the shadows movement with the eyes focus, but you see the fight with your minds eye, "The warder of the brain".

You know the "helicopter" things that fall from the trees. The wind will blow and there will be these seeds triwling towards the ground. Get into one of these down pourings of helicorters and use the eyes focus. Alot of times they are going to be moving fast so you need to be quick.

Get into position with hands held to gaurd. And walk into it the shower. Making sharp and crisp movements jab at one and catch it in the plam of your hand. See where that seeding is falling to an quickly intercept the descending victim.

The next seed that you focus on you will slip. Move towards the seed and duck your head from its path, keeping your balance and movements precise and calculated. And repeat, boxing is about repition besides, its actualy fun.

Rockin'

Surely this can't be my old long lost buddy "Diffy" from Beebe's old site?

Comment

Rockin'
                    i once got into a fist fight with a horse. i had some sore hands after that one. it was a draw i think, we were both pretty drunk.

Comment

Working...
                    X