Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Diaz sparks Khan's Chin up ...AGAIN....should Khan retire???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if khans looking to fight at catchweights it might suggest he cant make 140 anymore

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      He has?? enlighten us......how so???
      Money.

It is still prizefighting is it not?

Comment

Diaz is no bum, he's a former world champ. He's past it now but he's still a good solid fighter.

Comment

Yea I would say that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Money.

It is still prizefighting is it not?
            Im sayin though...how he make the mula? what he got a clothing line or something?? or do you think he is Mayweather status off his fights he has had upto now??

Comment

Isn't this the same guy who said he wanted to retire at 28? I have a feeling someone will grant him his wish. Its only a matter of time for Khan. Anyone who fights Khan knows now that you just have to punch with him and you can hurt him. Matthysse will destroy Khan, Garcia and Peterson both beat him in rematches and probably stop him. The Khan hype should be over by now, but amazingly he still has a bunch of stans that think he'll be back on top.

Comment

Yes i think he should retire if he gets knocked out by Diaz

Comment

Diaz is the second hand picked softie in a row. Team Khan have no faith in him. Diaz was KOed by Holt not long ago. Boxrec says he is the 35th best welterweight in the world. They had Molina rated as the 75th best lightweight in the world. Khan wants the rematch with Garcia but he does not want to earn it by beating a top 10 or even a top 15 rated fighter. If Diaz KOs him I don't think the U.S.A. would be interested in him anymore but he could still make good money in the U.K. for a few more fights. I guess him retiring or not would depend on how much he wanted or needed the money.

Comment

A Scott Gilfoid article....journalism as its finest

Khan has many demons if he loses this, but I don't think he will retire just yet. When the TV and fans stop paying he will shut up shop

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                      A Scott Gilfoid article....journalism as its finest

Khan has many demons if he loses this, but I don't think he will retire just yet. When the TV and fans stop paying he will shut up shop
                      You are the second dude who mentions the article....who is that dude???

Comment

Working...
                      X