Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woah. Lampley went off really hard on JMM.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
    I think people make way too big of deal about Marquez's physique. He had some small love handles. I really didn't think he looked that amazing. He looked like he lifted some weights, but that's about it.
    It wasn't so much the physique imo as the uplift in punching power.

Marquez went from never flooring Pacquiao in 37 rounds to nearly taking his head off in the 3rd before putting him to sleep in the 6th.

Something changed that's for sure, whether it changed legally or not, who knows but I can understand the scepticism (even if Lampley should keep those thoughts to himself).

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
      Well what to do? Heredia admitted in public he has 20 undetectable PEDs if mixed together will do wonder to anybody. Definitely Marquez didnt hire Heredia for nothing. Even if he did not take those 20 undetectable PEDs, the mere association of this guy will be tainted everything Marquez worked so hard.
      While I don't feel that it's damning evidence, the public does tend to take a "guilty by association" view. It looks real bad when you hire a guy whose name is synonymous with steroids and come in more jacked than you ever have, at 39 y/o. Wish he would have avoided Heredia because it has tainted biggest visivictory of his life.

Comment

In light of the most recent news, here on BS

"Marquez and Pac's pre & post-fight drug tests came back negative"

Makes both Lampley and Merchant agenda serving tools, who clearly do not represent the sport nor its boxer's properly.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          But NSAC did their job? What's wrong? Shouldn't we let the commission do their jobs? Marquez tested negative per the NSAC drug tests.
          NSAC test, Floyd FAKE OST or the REAL Olympic test are all useless to catch Heredia"s 20 undetectable PEDs. The only clue we got is when Marquez hired Heredia and we all know the history sorrounding this guy. Im not saying Marquez is doing it but the mere association with this guy will taint Marquez all the effort he worked so hard.
          Last edited by whirlwind; 12-16-2012, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            In light of the most recent news, here on BS

"Marquez and Pac's pre & post-fight drug tests came back negative"

Makes both Lampley and Merchant agenda serving tools, who clearly do not represent the sport nor its boxer's properly.

newsflash: olympian marion jones was tested negative for using HGH/PEDs and that was olympic style test. plus heredia admitted that he can mix around 20 different ingredients that won't be detectable. so your point is moot. heredia said it himself in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              It wasn't so much the physique imo as the uplift in punching power.

Marquez went from never flooring Pacquiao in 37 rounds to nearly taking his head off in the 3rd before putting him to sleep in the 6th.

Something changed that's for sure, whether it changed legally or not, who knows but I can understand the scepticism (even if Lampley should keep those thoughts to himself).
              Yeah something changed....PAC is an old fighter now. He has had many wars. Father Time caught up to him is what happened. Don't get me wrong JMM is old too but he was just one punch better than PAC last Saturday. Don't taint JMM victory with assumptions. He deserves his win....

Comment

I didnt know that Erik Morales tweeted that "the mexican pharmacy was better tonight" after JMM's win.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  I didnt know that Erik Morales tweeted that "the mexican pharmacy was better tonight" after JMM's win.
                  WHAT? Serious, or just really bad joke you made up?

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                    WHAT? Serious, or just really bad joke you made up?
                    I heard he did, then deleted it immediately.

Sounds awful bitter. Especially since HE tested positive.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
                      newsflash: olympian marion jones was tested negative for using HGH/PEDs and that was olympic style test. plus heredia admitted that he can mix around 20 different ingredients that won't be detectable. so your point is moot. heredia said it himself in the past.
                      So NOW, official Nevada testing isn't sufficient when Pac loses?????

You guys are so biased and disingenuous its ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X