Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TacticalW View Post
    I guess I'll contribute.

These were taken a little over a week ago. I'm 194.4lbs now and 6' 3 1/2" in height. Staying at 195lbs I guess, just getting my body fat % to 9-10% and bulking back up to that weight accordingly. I'll increase the weight for my exercises after my body gets more used to doing the boxing again.. in like 2 weeks. Within 6 weeks I should have my ideal build for the weight of 195lbs.

Also if you look to the left you will see my amazing blue ball.
    Alright Cool, the contest ends at the end of november ill show results then

Comment

• Originally posted by LightzOut View Post
      Alright Cool, the contest ends at the end of november ill show results then
      Can I join too?

Comment

• Yeah, its for everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by LightzOut View Post
          Yeah, its for everyone
          WOOOOOO!! I started boxing about three weeks ago.. and I'm obsessed!

Who says a girl can't throw a punch like a guy, eh? haha.. Okay I'm not that good.. but who knows.. end of November I might be

Comment

• Lol good on you! best of luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Lost a few lbs this week, down to 208lbs.
              Was at 183lbs this morning :wank:

If I was to lose about 5lbs of fat I think I'd be at my ideal weight, but it's annoying losing muscle as well whenever you diet and looking in the mirror worrying about which you've more of. Without a bmi thing I can only really judge based upon how visible my abs are. I'm making improvements bit by bit though.

Comment

If I was to lose about 5lbs of fat I think I'd be at my ideal weight, but it's annoying losing muscle as well whenever you diet and looking in the mirror worrying about which you've more of. Without a bmi thing I can only really judge based upon how visible my abs are. I'm making improvements bit by bit though.
                What's your height?

Comment

• 5'11........

Comment

5'11........
                    post pics, I wanna see.

Comment

I agree man this is pretty annoying. I've cut down to 200 pounds (I am 6'4) from way over 200. I probably want to get rid of another 15 or so ideally. Its annoying as hell seeing my lifts go down though as I drop the weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X