Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Luis Concepcion 112, Hernan Marquez 112

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Luis Concepcion 112, Hernan Marquez 112

PANAMA - Panamanian Luis "Nica" Conception and the Mexican Hernan "Tyson" Marquez both weighed in at 112 pounds and are ready to for ward this Saturday at the Arena Robert Duran, and televised in Mexico on TV Azteca, The House of Boxing. "Tyson" Marquez (29-2-0, 22 KOs), 22-years-old, will challenge Concepcion (22-1-0, 17 ko's), 26, for the WBA super flyweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

HAHAHA!! The 1st pics looks more like a GAY couple!! Now going back to the fight, Marquez has heart & could some what fight, but I think el Nica is gonna be too much for him to handle..

Comment

This Hernan Marquez guy is just a bit above terrible. It doesn't help matters, either, that he keeps switching trainers. For obvious reasons, I don't follow his career very much; however, the last time I saw him fight he was under Rudy Perez. Now, he's under Montiel Sr., who isn't very good, for that matter. He has one good fighter in his son; and he just got KTFO because for some reason they didn't realize that Donaire's best punch was the counter left-hook. How could these guys not realize that Donaire's best weapon was his counter left-hook? It's mind boggling, really! Marquez was much better off with Rudy Perez, who trained M.A. Barrera for over 20 years and, most recently, trained and guided I. Vazquez to regain his championship against R. Marquez.

Comment

They look like brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
          This Hernan Marquez guy is just a bit above terrible. It doesn't help matters, either, that he keeps switching trainers. For obvious reasons, I don't follow his career very much; however, the last time I saw him fight he was under Rudy Perez. Now, he's under Montiel Sr., who isn't very good, for that matter. He has one good fighter in his son; and he just got KTFO because for some reason they didn't realize that Donaire's best punch was the counter left-hook. How could these guys not realize that Donaire's best weapon was his counter left-hook? It's mind boggling, really! Marquez was much better off with Rudy Perez, who trained M.A. Barrera for over 20 years and, most recently, trained and guided I. Vazquez to regain his championship against R. Marquez.
          Haha what a dumb ass. Have you been hidding under a rock? Rafa beat vazquez. If you dont follow tyson marquez how to youknow all his trainer switches when every one here proably doesnt even know this.

Comment

Working...
          X