Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM is a throwback, and a Genteman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMM never loses focus, he can have his face ripped apart and he still thinks straight. The moment you make the first mistake he destroys you!

Comment

I think you and other people should make 10000x more JMM/Pacfish threads, we need them.

its not like there's any other threads to which you can reply.

Everyone needs to make their own thread with their own opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        None of that signifies thugged out or gangsta to me. If you come out rapping a song all of a sudden it's because you wanna be gangsta? It couldn't just be because you like rap music? Now if these dudes were out doing ignorant things(like Mayweather) then I could see your point.
        I guess it does. That means Victor Ortiz falls into this rap category. Such a thug.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          I guess it does. That means Victor Ortiz falls into this rap category. Such a thug.
          except that the content of the rap matters. If he raps about guns and killing people then yes he falls into that category.

but whatever it's not like logic means anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Nagabilly View Post
            Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that quote originally about Duran?

Regardless that description fit perfectly and I agree with the TS. Fighters are so disrespectful these days it's nice to see guys like Juan.

Pacquiao, Ward, Kessler, Donaire also
            Perhaps. It was at the end of this.

Sounds about right, because if ever there was a man who went out of his way to give current fighters no credit, it was Sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              except that the content of the rap matters. If he raps about guns and killing people then yes he falls into that category.

but whatever it's not like logic means anything.

nope he's a thug. he's affiliated with a guy who's gotten into fights at clubs.

its just not content, but the action of you and those around you. a true thug is ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                "He's a hellraiser, he's a butt-kicker, and he's a caring person. Maybe this makes him all the more beloved to his Hispanic mans. It is the other side of machismo, and why they love him more." - Bert Sugar.

One of the best compliments to a fighter I ever heard.
                Said about the great Roberto Duran.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                  Said about the great Roberto Duran.
                  Knew it was too good to be true.

Only current fighter I remember Sugar complimenting is James Toney.

Comment

JMM worked extremely hard, stuck to his principles and values and did whatever he needed to get what he wanted-his chance at vindication. DOn't know how anyone can't respect and appreciate what he has done and how he went about doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I'm a Pacquiao fan, so I'm finding it really hard to like Marquez right now, but whenever he isn't fighting Pacquiao I am a fan of Marquez.
                      Booooooooooo!

Comment

Working...
                      X