No announcement yet.

I Left Apple IOS and came back to Android. (My reasons why)----->>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Left Apple IOS and came back to Android. (My reasons why)----->>

So.... I bought a White iPhone 4S 32 gigs on January 29th and just returned it afew days ago and went with the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Ive been like a giddy school girl ever since!!

It began afew days after having my iPhone.... I just could not for the life of me figure out why everyone claims this is the best phone out. It has a 3.5 inch screen which seems outdated in todays market, it does not support flash so i cant watch videos on certain sites and it allowed for zero customizable options. I honestly felt stupid for falling into the line of sheep and getting a Phone just because of its buzz.

So i started researching and landed on the Samsung line which along with HTC and Motorola have been producing devices with specs even better the iPhone. And i made a pros and cons list and came up with these areas that mattered to me.

The Samsung Galaxy Nexus Pros-- breaking edge 4.0 ICS software that includes funtionalites like Face reconition, Multitasking, Resizable widgets, Swipe to dismiss notifications, tasks, and browser tabs, Unified calendar, visual voicemail, Redesigned Gallery app with photo editor and MUCH more.

iPhone 4S Pros- Great camera and fun instagram app... other then that i failed to come up with any other reasons to justify owning this phone. It allows zero options when speaking of customizing (unless u consider changing wallpaper custom options)

People say "Hey its a solid steardy operating system that just works!"..... Well when the OS is nearly the same since its launch in 2007 then of course it runs well. it BETTER!

The screen size has not changed in 6 years, the housing hasnt changed in 2 years and the each year Android ups them in nearly every aspect when talking specs. Screen, memory, ram, options, keyboards, and so on.

But the MAIN reason i wanted to get rid of the iPhone is the Apple community is among the most annoying group of gay whiney ****s who make Xbox Live chatters seem intelligent. They walk around with there stupid smug smiles clinching on to thier iPhone like they own the best piece of hardware around. It truley makes me sick and i wanted no part or association with a group of people who jump in line to buy a overrated smartphone because they are conditoned to do so or because they saw the Jonas brothers rocking a IPhone on the red carpet.

i went from a motorola droid 1 to the galaxy nexus. i played around with the iphone and didnt like it. i love the screen and all the perks of ICS, especially the USB OTG.

Comment

i never really understood what was so special about the i-phone. i have an android, the thunderbolt which is the verizon version of the sprint evo. if im not mistaken it does everything the i-phone does except has a bigger screen

Comment

Originally posted by HyeFan View Post
        i went from a motorola droid 1 to the galaxy nexus. i played around with the iphone and didnt like it. i love the screen and all the perks of ICS, especially the USB OTG.
        yea ICS is a real treat. I love all the little tweaks i find everyday using this thing. It really has all the bells and whitles.

(Unlike IOS which has been the same for years and is basicly a iPod with phone function.)

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
          i never really understood what was so special about the i-phone. i have an android, the thunderbolt which is the verizon version of the sprint evo. if im not mistaken it does everything the i-phone does except has a bigger screen
          No you are not mistaken. You are correct. I can name a number of things Android does that IOS does not but can not do this vice versa.

Comment

I had the iphone 3gs for over 2 years and finally made the jump to Android. Love it.

Here's an example of a clueless Apple sheep. A girl I went to HS with posted this on her FB.

I love Apple so much, I could cry right now. I will forever support Apple, no matter what
            Now I'm not saying you can't support a brand if the products are far superior, but to blindly support it is ******ed. I shop around for everything before I make my final decision. **** brand loyalty.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              I had the iphone 3gs for over 2 years and finally made the jump to Android. Love it.

Here's an example of a clueless Apple sheep. A girl I went to HS with posted this on her FB.
              SMFH... Im so glad to seperate myself from the Apple herd.

What Android did you get pal?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
                SMFH... Im so glad to seperate myself from the Apple herd.

What Android did you get pal?
                I know it's not the latest and greatest thing out, but it's good enough for me for now. The HTC Inspire. Very well made phone.

Comment

apple > android end thread

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    I know it's not the latest and greatest thing out, but it's good enough for me for now. The HTC Inspire. Very well made phone.
                    HTC is good. They make quality stuff

Comment

Working...
                    X