Marquez looks ripped and roided.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez looks ripped and roided.

Jacked!
    Face looks bigger and unnatural. His face is filled up with testosterone lol.. Looks like his skin is tender from all the roids his getting. This guy is going the extra mile to defeat Pac.

This is going to be an all out war. One shall fall. Can't wait to see these 2 fight again.

Puffy face found on roided wrestlers and his vains seems to pop like wrestlers too lol

His biceps, delts are freakishly big @ an age where it shouldn't be getting that toned anymore. Suspicious. plus the fact JMM's strength and conditioning coach is Angel Memo Heredia ..an admitted streoids dealer who Made Marion Jones a multiple Gold Medalist in the olympics.....I think that's enough evidence to suspect JMM might be on steroids .

But I don't really care if Marquez is roiding in this fight. This fight will be epic. I'm just saying it looks obvious he is. Fight on Marquez. I see your grit and determination. May the best man win! Roided or not.

Link: http://philboxing.com/news/story-77395.html
    Last edited by Spoon23; 11-22-2012, 12:45 AM.

Who cares? Marquez got the hint.

Mayweather roids
    Pac roids
    Marquez prob does too.

Roids are a stain in the sport but they all juice

Comment

marijuana is more harmful than roid..

Comment

Piss is NOT a PED! hehe

Comment

Pro athletes are not above suspicion in regards to PED usage. But why are we (yes, I include myself) fans so quick to jump to conclusions about who might be doping when there's no substantial evidence to back up those claims? More importantly, if we are so convinced that every athlete is juicing and pretend to care about the integrity of the sports we supposedly love, why do we still watch?

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

His biceps, delts are freakishly big @ an age where it shouldn't be getting that toned anymore. Suspicious.
            You're entitled to your opinion, but the bold part clearly demonstrates that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

lmfao really?did u really post this ****?

Comment

That is an unfair accusation. Marquez is willing to undergo any tests that Pacquiao himself is willing to take.

Comment

Wow I never seen him this muscular before. As a matter of fact Marquez never had a muscular physique in the first place.

Comment

this same guy says manny should not be accused cause he never failed a test..yet neither has JMM

Comment

Working...
                    X