No announcement yet.

Andre Ward vs Andre Dirrell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    IF Andre Dirrell turns up to fight, with his head screwed on.

does Dirrell have a chance?

I believe he would beat Ward cause he`s faster,taller,rangier,just as skilled and wont be a weight drain Zombie so Ward would not look like superman.

The fighters that Ward beat was all made to order for him especially weight drained Dawson.In my opinion Dawson beats him at 175 if Dawson isn`t shot.

Comment

Dirrell is the most talented 168 pounder since RJ. If he puts its all together he could beat Ward up pretty good.

Comment

Really like Dirrell and have liked him and his brother since they were in the amateurs, but I don't think Andre Dirrell has it between the ears to win a fight with Ward. He has the physically tools, but I think Ward would take him into deep waters. Also, Dirrell's footwork needs work. At times he looks like a baby giraffe learning how to walk. But when/if Dirrell finally puts it all together, dude can be a problem, for real.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
          I believe he would beat Ward cause he`s faster,taller,rangier,just as skilled and wont be a weight drain Zombie so Ward would not look like superman.

The fighters that Ward beat was all made to order for him especially weight drained Dawson.In my opinion Dawson beats him at 175 if Dawson isn`t shot.
          You mad bro?

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
            Really like Dirrell and have liked him and his brother since they were in the amateurs, but I don't think Andre Dirrell has it between the ears to win a fight with Ward. He has the physically tools, but I think Ward would take him into deep waters. Also, Dirrell's footwork needs work. At times he looks like a baby giraffe learning how to walk. But when/if Dirrell finally puts it all together, dude can be a problem, for real.
            Thats terrible bro lol

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                Thats terrible bro lol

Man I like Dirrell, but I'm just keeping it a dollar!

Comment

I think he definitely could... he has serious talent.

Comment

He has the talent. Wish his brother didn't have such bad luck. Ant can BANG.

Comment

I always said this would be Ward's most difficult fight.

I rate Ward as #2 P4P, but I do think Dirrell could win. His speed and skill level are extremely high.

Comment

Working...
                      X