Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 billion. Ok, I'm bored...let me know real gossip on here; PM me if it's that big.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly want to get rid of my points. I'm iffy if I'll be here anytime soon.

Comment

Larry got banned. Rumor has it he was stalking BPP and tried to get in on that booty pipe for Red K'in him.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
        hook us up brah, you know i got your back

Comment

Did you rent a condo with Rock'in in Florida?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Did you rent a condo with Rock'in in Florida?
            I might be renting more than that really soon.

Comment

Fu(k it 5 billion.....

Comment

sad nerd sh.t up in here

smh

Comment

Fu(k it 5 billion.....
                  i need points badly...so here is atleast something, its not gossip but still

i paid a poster 4 Billion 500 Million to make sig/gifs for me, his last couple efforts he didnt make it the way i wanted, but i didnt say anything cause he seemed a lil pissed off at the effort he had to make despite me making the effort in obtaining points for him..[sometimes its damn hard to get points]

this was a few weeks ago.. and it still bugs me that i didnt get the sig/gifs way i wanted..

Later on today i plan on confronting him about it,

give me atleast SOME points and i'll fill u on it [pm only] later tonight more info

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
                    i need points badly...so here is atleast something, its not gossip but still

i paid a poster 4 Billion 500 Million to make sig/gifs for me, his last couple efforts he didnt make it the way i wanted, but i didnt say anything cause he seemed a lil pissed off at the effort he had to make despite me making the effort in obtaining points for him..[sometimes its damn hard to get points]

this was a few weeks ago.. and it still bugs me that i didnt get the sig/gifs way i wanted..

Later on today i plan on confronting him about it,

give me atleast SOME points and i'll fill u on it [pm only] later tonight more info
                    So someone did a shytty job at making GIFS?

Comment

Working...
                    X