Karma in boxing does exist. read this MIKE TYSON quote

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karma in boxing does exist. read this MIKE TYSON quote

After frank bruno fight a brash and young mike tyson quoted

' How dare these primitive people in england challenge a stud like me with their primitive boxing skills, the day a primitive english boxer hurts me or beat me down is the day the Earth end, no primitive englishmen can ever beat an american, I am not scared of any primitives from overseas'

Well mike the earth didn't stop, but your heart almost did as you ate that lennox lewis upper cut lol

Lennox is as much Jamaican/Canadian if not more.

Comment

The original poster got the quote wrong. It's one of my most favourite Tyson quotes and was spoken in the ring immediately after the fight when he said sonething like 'How dare they come with their somewhat primitive skills, don't they know they're as good as dead?' it's not just the words but how he sounded genuinely offended that really sticks in the mind. As far as karma goes it was only when Tyson foregoed his own skills and started loading up on his punches, trying to land the big one, did he start to look beatable.

Comment

If Lewis counts as a British heavyweight then the American team selects David Beckham as an American footballer.

Comment

Why lie? He said nothing about the UK.

He said "How dare these people challenge me with their primitive skills? they're just as good as dead"

Mike Tyson considered Ted Kid Lewis one of the greatest fighters of all time from a very early age. Before he was even an adult.

He has a lot of respect for the UK and their fighters.

Comment

My favourite Mike Tyson quote is "It's ludicrous these mere mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

Comment

Sounds like somebody learned a new word

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X