No announcement yet.

Floyds next move

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyds next move

I think he take on cotto as a warm-up contunin (typo) the mayweather/pacman saga

we'll hear mayweather say he fought a better cotto at the real weight and how manny poochie is so fake and blah blahh

but it makes sense $$$
    Last edited by 915angel; 01-02-2012, 06:00 PM.

n i think pacman fights berto/ortiz which will be ortiz

further leadin onto the BIG fight with mayweather/pacman

Comment

you need to factor in the top rank vs golden boy rivalry.

It's unlikely Cotto vs Floyd will happen anytime soon, being that Top Rank promotes Cotto and Floyd uses Golden Boy to promote his fights.

Same goes for Berto/Ortiz vs Pacquiao - not going to happen.

Likely what will get is Pac vs Bradley, and Floyd maybe Berto (if he beats Ortiz) or maybe he'll just wait for pac, idk.

Comment

Arum wont let it happen, and also I dont want to see a fight between Mayweather and a shot Cotto anyway.

Comment

-__- so a guy can be shot with 2 loss'es on his record a fighter is not shot until he gets the roy jones type ko....

roy jones jr thts a SHOT fighter

cotto has 2 or 3 fights left MEGA fights no little names

Comment

maybe i did get carried away

but i still think pacman vs berto/ortiz would be a Step-Up from warquez

Comment

i think bradley is a step-back for pacquioa to be honest if he cares bout his #p4p go fight warquez

i would personally lower pacquioa on my p4p if he fought bradley

Comment

I'd love to see Mayweather/Cotto, I'm always for having big names meet. there always should be a consideration for making a couple big events per year, but yea the Top Rank/GBP thing will likely get in the way of this.

I dont think Pac will fight the winner of Ortiz/Berto 2 regardless, but if Berto wins he will definitely be in top consideration for Floyd

If Ortiz wins, he goes another direction

I kind of hope Pac just sits down and rests for a while...a natural challenger will emerge, they always do.

JMM/Bradley on PPV, makes a perfect challenger for Pac. JMM gets paid the lionshare of $$ upfront and gets yet another shot to work his way back to Pac....or Bradley beats the guy who many believe just beat Pac. JMM
                Pac 4 can be made anytime, even if he loses to Bradley.

Comment

lets do it

he should fight cotto or martinez......4 legacy improvement

Comment

bump!!

told you guys the more it seems the more this fight is gonna happen

either cotto or sergio

cause sergio offered to give floyd 80 percent of the $$ and 20 percent for team sergio so you never know plus he'll top the p4p charts "if" he takes that fight,,

Comment

Working...
                    X