20.83%
    After few shots..Why not?
    29.17%
    I would never be that drunk
    16.67%

The poll is expired.

Probably? i'vehadworse

Comment

No not me. But I wouldnt knock somebody if they did. From what everybody says about Georges taste in women thats what I imagine he likes.

Comment

Comment

i don't think i'd go out of my way, but if she knocked on my door at 11:30 on a tuesday night i'd probably let her in.

Comment

Question is...would she bang me?

Comment

Yes I would while listening to this song

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                Yes I would while listening to this song
                You'd really take her over the hot skinny chick in the other thread?

To each his own. I'd take that skinny girl and fill her with Abos nut butter before I'd touch this slam pig.

Comment

Is she rich & famous?? Or at least have much more money than me?? Cause if dats the case she's getting soma dis Chalba real quick & in a hurry. I turns down no celebrity rich gurl.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    You'd really take her over the hot skinny chick in the other thread?

To each his own. I'd take that skinny girl and fill her with Abos nut butter before I'd touch this slam pig.
                    First of all ^^^

and of course I'll choose the chunkster over the skeleton
                    there's nothing to grab on to on that extremly bony chick, i'm an ass slapper the skinny chick doesn't have anything to slap

plus we all know a chunky chick is down for anything and everything
                    a skinny chick has restrictions, I don't like hearing "not in there please cause it hurts" while bonning

Comment

Working...
                    X